Avon & Brownsburg HS Schedules

devildog47959

The dog has returned home from Florida & Colorado & is ready to watch some Hoosier HS wrestling this season! I currently live on the Avon/Brownsburg line & would like to watch a few of their duals/tournaments this season 

Can someone please share a link to their schedules or post them here?  Thanks in advance! 

Edited by devildog47959
Na

Avon

Varsity 

Dec. 12th Zionsville (Home) 
6:30 

Dec. 15th 
Springfield, Ill. (away) 

Dec. 28-29 
Brecksville, Oh
(Away) 

Jan. 5th 
Team State, Ft. Wayne 
(Away) 

Jan. 8th 
Ben Davis 
(Home) 6pm 
Senior Night 

Jan. 16th 
Warren Central 
(Away) 

Jan. 26th 
Sectionals 
(Home) 8:30am 

Feb. 2nd 
Regionals 
(Away) 

Feb 9th 
Semi State 
(Away) 

Feb. 15-16 
State 
(Away)

Edited by TeamGarcia
Spell check

13 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Avon

Varsity 

Dec. 12th Zionsville (Home) 
6:30 

Dec. 15th 
Springfield, Ill. (away) 

Dec. 28-29 
Brecksville, Oh
(Away) 

Jan. 5th 
Team State, Ft. Wayne 
(Away) 

Jan. 8th 
Ben Davis 
(Home) 6pm 
Senior Night 

Jan. 16th 
Warren Central 
(Away) 

Jan. 26th 
Sectionals 
(Home) 8:30am 

Feb. 2nd 
Regionals 
(Away) 

Feb 9th 
Semi State 
(Away) 

Feb. 15-16 
State 
(Away)

Awesome, thank you!! & Congrats to your family on Asa's signing with IU! I am happy he is staying in state & look forward to seeing him this year & the years to come! 

3 minutes ago, devildog47959 said:

Awesome, thank you!! & Congrats to your family on Asa's signing with IU! I am happy he is staying in state & look forward to seeing him this year & the years to come! 

Thank you, DevilDog. Thanks for your service. I did forget Conference Championships on Avon Schedule 1/12/19 at Franklin Central . 

I know the level of wrestling might not be the same as Brownsburg or Avon,  but the Logansport Regional still has some good drama and suspense.  I know the DevilDog schedule might be busy,  but it would be cool if the DevilDog made a cameo appearance and made the long drive up I-65.

18 minutes ago, Wrestling Scholar said:
22 minutes ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

I know the level of wrestling might not be the same as Brownsburg or Avon,  but the Logansport Regional still has some good drama and suspense.  I know the DevilDog schedule might be busy,  but it would be cool if the DevilDog made a cameo appearance and made the long drive up I-65.

TheCounty buzzzzznezzzz Scholar.... lol 

The Notorious 

On 12/13/2018 at 2:41 PM, Wrestling Scholar said:

I will do my best to make the Logan Regional it has been a few since I visited the Berry Bowl. You're right this tournament is always full of drama and suspense! I need to do my HW  on these sectionals so I can come prepared 

As always  I'm taking the Vikings with 14 champs ;) Bleed Blue for life! 

Geez, I wish indianamat would get on board create a section where we could see everyone's schedule for the year, i mean the results section is ok, minus the "NO DETAILS" ones or maybe the state could provide everyone, for free, with a trackwrestling account to list all of their schedules, rosters, and post their results as well.

Trackwrestling sorta has that feature for most schools, but it is cumbersome and incomplete in most cases.  From the main menu search ‘seasons’ then select 2018/2019 high school boys.  Then you can search by team name.    You can see roster, schedule, and individual matches.  

1 hour ago, pritchem said:

Trackwrestling sorta has that feature for most schools, but it is cumbersome and incomplete in most cases.  From the main menu search ‘seasons’ then select 2018/2019 high school boys.  Then you can search by team name.    You can see roster, schedule, and individual matches.  

If you go to each team on this fancy website there is a link directly to their TrackWrestling team profile for this year.

On 12/20/2018 at 12:10 AM, Y2CJ41 said:

If you go to each team on this fancy website there is a link directly to their TrackWrestling team profile for this year.

Y2 - it has been a few years since i have been on the site and I am very impressed & thankful for the upgrades & time/effort/money put into the site 

I love the new results section with school logos and links to team pages

I love all the info provided for each team awesome stuff! Carmel team page as an example, I love the past dual results listed right there but would it be too much to ask to have each team's full schedule listed on their team pages? Is this something the coaches could do themselves if not a member of your team? Just a thought 

Thanks! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.