Penn vs Mishawaka

UncleJimmy

Should be an interesting dual. I think we’ve yet to see Penn’s complete starting line-up this year, so I hope we do tonight. Mishawaka will make it very competitive, and as UncleJimmy said there’s going to be a lot of emotion from the Mishawaka side.

I’ll be off work and gonna have to make my way over to catch this one.

My predictions for the evening

1. Penn will have at least 25 assistant coaches in attendance
2. Sandefer will have a shirt two sizes too small, but no one will tell him
3. Harper's hair will look like he just wokeup
4. If you sit in the wrong area you will be blinded by Fabian's head
5. The score will be close 

7 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

My predictions for the evening

1. Penn will have at least 25 assistant coaches in attendance
2. Sandefer will have a shirt two sizes too small, but no one will tell him
3. Harper's hair will look like he just wokeup
4. If you sit in the wrong area you will be blinded by Fabian's head
5. The score will be close 

All right except #5. Impressive performance by the Kingsmen and coaches. Lineup looked good tonight. Nice crowd. 

Haroer looked sharp in the suit..

Very Impressed By Penn's Junior 285# Yehezquel DeVault  this year . I remember the first time I seen him as a freshmen . I thought this young man can be pretty good if he works hard at it . That work is paying off this year . He has already won the Harvest Classic and Charger Invitational . 

12 hours ago, hook and half said:

great write-up!  they treat wrestling like a real sport in south bend.

Tim Creason does a great job covering wrestling, but to say that the South Bend area treats wrestling like a real sport is not the reality. Unless it is this dual meet, the Al Smith Invite, or the Penn Sectional, this is the extent of the coverage. Just my two cents.

25 minutes ago, coachaking said:

Tim Creason does a great job covering wrestling, but to say that the South Bend area treats wrestling like a real sport is not the reality. Unless it is this dual meet, the Al Smith Invite, or the Penn Sectional, this is the extent of the coverage. Just my two cents.

So True . The Elkhart Truth used to be better than the SBT about covering Wrestling . But after last weeks Charger Invitational at Elkhart Memorial , nothing in the Elkhart Truth . 

I would like to second that. Tim Creason does a great job with wrestling when he has the opportunity to cover wrestling. He is very limited in what he can cover. I know he will be at Penn on Saturday to cover Henry Wilk Classic. Let’s not forget about Steve Krah former writer for South Bend Tribune as well. He also does a wonderful job covering wrestling and writes some very good articles for this website. 

7 hours ago, crosstownrivals said:

I would like to second that. Tim Creason does a great job with wrestling when he has the opportunity to cover wrestling. He is very limited in what he can cover. I know he will be at Penn on Saturday to cover Henry Wilk Classic. Let’s not forget about Steve Krah former writer for South Bend Tribune as well. He also does a wonderful job covering wrestling and writes some very good articles for this website. 

Steve Krah was from the Elkhart Truth, back when it still resembled a newspaper...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.