Avon vs. MD

md66

40 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Won the couple that we wanted to win, and they weren’t even close! 

Having a great time down here. EMD are great host! Thank you! 

So you only wanted to win a couple?  For a top 5 team I figured you would want to win way more than that. 

IndianaWrestlingGuy, don’t give anyone a championship.  I’m not a golfer, but remember when Tiger Woods was at the top of his game.  Phil Mickelson said everyone needs to stop crowning him and elevate their game.  There are no points for second place.  A lot of coaches in the building teased me last year.  Said dude you got it locked up.  I knew better and told them that.  Cathedral got it done.  No program has the tradition of excellence that Mater Dei does. We are trying to build that here as many other schools are too.  Don’t sell yourself or others short. Many schools, including us and your school, will only be happy with a Team and IHSAA State Title.  If it doesn’t happen it doesn’t happen, but I always tell my guys we won’t cripple them with low expectations. 

Snyder 

2 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

Ok. Delete while you can. My admin will populate this nonsense for days on a million devices. 

2 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

You shutting me out, DecBell? Y2? Darrick and his ego are bad for Indiana Wrestling. His tendencies will catch up with him. 

Sorry all. I had a worthy response. It was deleted. Twice. Cheers. 

3 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

Sorry all. I had a worthy response. It was deleted. Twice. Cheers. 

I pulled all off the personal attacks off of the post. There is no place for that. Like TJ posted above talk to him face to face. If that is not how you want to handle it post your social media platform w/name and people can follow your Rant there. 

I usually respect your post on the board tonight I do not 

Mike 

Edited by ontherise219

IndianaWreslinfgGuy,

More than willing to talk to you anytime if you want.  Not trying to have an “ego”. I’m saying there are coaches and teams this year and every year that won’t be happy without Team and IHSAA State Titles.  I’m sure Mater Dei is one of them.  Brownsburg definitely is.  If Cathedral smokes everyone, great for them.  We and several other teams are still chasing our dream this year. If that offended you somehow, know it wasn’t my intention.  

Snyder

2 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Well...  just woke up to go coach the little guys.... 🙄

Ahhhh... not to change the topic.....  how bout that MD vs Avon dual??? Had some good matches! 😬

It was an awesome dual!  The energy and emotion from the kids and the crowd is not something you see everyday.

It’s funny how rivalries sometimes work out.  MD and Avon have seen each other for years at the Holiday Classic and semi-state—so many epic battles.  Yet, it is not hateful.  MD fans—for the most part—have a favorable view of Avon.  Avon’s kids and fans represent themselves well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.