Castle vs Mater Dei

Super quick

23 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Emd looked great. Class acts all the way around. Great to see Gabe Sollars in the Emd line up. One of the absolute best families that I have ever met. Congrats on an undefeated day! 

I agree on the Solars family and great for Gabe !!!

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:38 PM, redcobra said:

Ever heard of Bo Nickal?   His coach/dad is the coach at McCracken.  Jason Nickal.  

The train has left the station.  

I didn't believe you redcobra until I saw Matt Lee and his Dad talking to Coach Nickal.  Good scoop!  Any idea WHY he is coaching in Paducah, KY?

42 minutes ago, backtothemat said:

I didn't believe you redcobra until I saw Matt Lee and his Dad talking to Coach Nickal.  Good scoop!  Any idea WHY he is coaching in Paducah, KY?

McCracken County decided about 4-5 years ago to go all in on their wrestling program. They wanted to hire a great coach and they found that in Coach Nickal and convinced him to move his family to Paducah from Texas. Great hire. 

1 hour ago, IU89 said:

McCracken County decided about 4-5 years ago to go all in on their wrestling program. They wanted to hire a great coach and they found that in Coach Nickal and convinced him to move his family to Paducah from Texas. Great hire. 

Pistol didn’t notice this ... Does Coach Nickal have cauliflower ears like his boy or did he wear his head gear ? 

Wooooo..... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Bo should of stayed close to Texas and wrestled for the Great John Smith at Oklahoma State ! 

Pistol Pete 

Young Gunz Gang 

Edited by 3xStateChamp
Spell check

32 minutes ago, 3xStateChamp said:

Pistol didn’t notice this ... Does Coach Nickal have cauliflower ears like his boy or did he wear his head gear ? 

Bo should of stayed close to Texas and wrestled for the Great John Smith at Oklahoma State ! 

Pistol Pete 

Young Gunz Gang 

Yeah, like the Penn State thing isn't going so well for him.  Ha ha

2 hours ago, IU89 said:

Question is are there any little Nickal's around to help?

39 minutes ago, 3xStateChamp said:

Pistol Pete 

Young Gunz Gang 

Ummm.  Okay.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.