Castle vs Mater Dei

Super quick

1 hour ago, Super quick said:

I think the knights have what it needs to put the west side boys in second slot of SIAC mat teams this year.  I realize the wild cat are tough in the lower weights but they are softer than normal at the top.

Post what you think the lineups will be and we can make predictions....

I was told about McCracken Co. by by a person in Paducah. it is said they have been working on their feeder system for the past few years and are hoping to become a power in western Ky. 

44 minutes ago, md66 said:

Castle may be lucky to come out  with a dual meet win sat.

Avon, Bloomington So., Jeffersonville, McCracken Co., and MD.  I hope we can win at least a couple matches

Its going to be a long day for Jeffersonville.  

We will see how strong The McCracken is.  Not sure how tough Reitz and Tell City are, but The McCracken beat ‘em.

I expect castle to have a strong squad...they always do.

This will be a historically competitive 6-way.  5 of the 6 are strong!

4 hours ago, Super quick said:

I think the knights have what it needs to put the west side boys in second slot of SIAC mat teams this year.  I realize the wild cat are tough in the lower weights but they are softer than normal at the top.

Super Quick signs up for an account and immediately throws down the gauntlet.

Love it!

Is Super Quick referring to his wrestling or boudoir prowess?

13 hours ago, Super quick said:

You can’t be serious?  Castle will be lucky to keep the match within 40 pts. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.