182 State Rankings ???

Bruins2013

11 minutes ago, Bruins2013 said:

Didn’t the #2 guy at 182 this year pin the  # 1 guy at 182 this year last year at State???

True he did. BUT..... Carson not only beat several state champs this summer. He also beat some nationally ranked kids as well as finds himself in the national rankings. Elijah has already lost this year to Logan hart of Carmel. With all do respect... Carson has earned his number 1 spot. -JM182

29 minutes ago, Wrestler281 said:

True he did. BUT..... Carson not only beat several state champs this summer. He also beat some nationally ranked kids as well as finds himself in the national rankings. Elijah has already lost this year to Logan hart of Carmel. With all do respect... Carson has earned his number 1 spot. -JM182

Thank you sir for the respect and info . I guess I’m old school head to head is always my first criteria ??And  Second would be your own states wrestling tournament placement to me not offseason . So I guess I would have to agree to disagree. Either way Rankings shmankings lol.........

7 hours ago, ontherise219 said:

Yea and let’s not rank freshman until they prove them self in high school.

??????????ok  That has no correlation whatsoever with my statement ....yes of course rank freshman if they deserve it and if they beat a guy head to head in an offseason tournament then yea makes sense to be higher than that guy......That  was not the case in my statement  #2 pinned the #1 guy that’s all I asked I was curious don’t get your panties in a ball ....... this isn’t rocket science lololololololololol 

4 hours ago, Bruins2013 said:

??????????ok  That has no correlation whatsoever with my statement ....yes of course rank freshman if they deserve it and if they beat a guy head to head in an offseason tournament then yea makes sense to be higher than that guy......That  was not the case in my statement  #2 pinned the #1 guy that’s all I asked I was curious don’t get your panties in a ball ....... this isn’t rocket science lololololololololol 

I am not upset I just assume you want the rankings the way they used to be 1 match doesn’t over take national success. 

Cmon mike never assume .......You probably know the saying about assuming it makes an ass out of you and me lol. Nope no assumptions On my part in my book if there are two studs which they both are and one pins the other he is ranked higher . But that’s why I don’t do the rankings and you do . Again no biggie I have never met either boy and have no dog in the fight . 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.