Brownsburg vs. Avon - THIS Thursday

Darrick Snyder

53 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

Any details on this match?  I was on a plane therefore unable to attend, curious to know how the scoring went down .... 8-1 surprises me between these 2 wrestlers.

First period- no scoring

Second period- Asa rides out Campbell

Third period- Asa gets a quick escape and takedown. With about 20 seconds left he cuts Campbell and then uses a pancake/bulldog and puts him to his back.

Matt,

I want what is best for your boys. It has nothing to do with what is in our best interest.  I think Carson should take the rest of the year off.  Just let him rest up for college:). Your younger one I’ve heard would be a stud basketball player or swimmer in the winter.  Think about it!  😂 

Great and fun dual.  Competitive and heated, but all love for our brothers down the road.  They will be a nightmare to deal with all year.  It would help us a lot Matt if you consider my suggestion!

Snyder 

I watched this from my comfy couch with my son and had an awesome time.  Thanks bcsc TV for the awesome stream.   I love how you guys do this.  I've watched this dual streamed the past 3 years and it's awesome. Great wrestling.

Nelsons duck under got me on my feet.

Carson Brewer looked like a monster.

Asa vs Drake was fun to watch.

Rioux vs Lawhead was a good one too.

Edited by Falcon06

1 hour ago, Darrick Snyder said:

Matt,

I want what is best for your boys. It has nothing to do with what is in our best interest.  I think Carson should take the rest of the year off.  Just let him rest up for college:). Your younger one I’ve heard would be a stud basketball player or swimmer in the winter.  Think about it!  😂 

Great and fun dual.  Competitive and heated, but all love for our brothers down the road.  They will be a nightmare to deal with all year.  It would help us a lot Matt if you consider my suggestion!

Snyder 

I 2nd that Carson should rest up. Especially if my guy ends up at 82..

170 is hard for a kid to make 4 straight years so we shall see...

2 hours ago, Falcon06 said:

I got a little nervous for him when he was hitting that tilt after the semi-finals last year! 😮

He is a stud and 1 my favorite wrestlers to watch and that's coming from a guy that's wrestler has been beat by him multiple times.. great young man and his dad has been A1 from Day1 of meeting him and is a awesome ! Imho he more that likely the best 182 pounder in the state as well the country... if trizton Carson ends up going182 that EV SS has 4 of the top 182s in the state with Carson, brewer, willham and Bellamy...I also think that if all goes well those 4 could be medalist if they don't get death draws amongst one another. At SS..I just wish I lived closer to trizton do I could train him way more because the county competition is superb and the coaching staffs at avon and BB are great...

Now to your tilt comment yes those get scary at times as you know lol but that young man is a dog on a bone with that wrist and hip control...I have never helped brewer but he reminds me (he's 10x better wrestler over all than I ever ws)  of myself on top when he chooses to not cut ppl... That ended up being my best facet of wrestling and I believe is 1 of the most under developed parts of a lot of kids  game..Grip strength paired with steady wrist control and shadowing the hips=bad news for a unprepared foe..I never was no state champ  but my biggest honor ever in wrestling was Coach peckinpaugh naming  a particular tilt after myself...It took me a while to get use to  coach yelling my name with authority hearing decibel level records"JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY" across the Fieldhouse at his wrestlers during battle and me not end  having nightmare flashbacks of him yelling it at me for doing something dumb to cost me a match 🤣 you yourself know he's a monster Lol He was yelling at Us  vs you and your boys @03 Team SS Championship dual 😂 but lord I love that man with all my heart and know everybody on this board has a special love for certain ppl in the wrestling community that's why this board is so special! Long live INDIANA Mat and the sport of wrestling! 

48 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

He is a stud and 1 my favorite wrestlers to watch and that's coming from a guy that's wrestler has been beat by him multiple times.. great young man and his dad has been A1 from Day1 of meeting him and is a awesome ! Imho he more that likely the best 182 pounder in the state as well the country... if trizton Carson ends up going182 that EV SS has 4 of the top 182s in the state with Carson, brewer, willham and Bellamy...I also think that if all goes well those 4 could be medalist if they don't get death draws amongst one another. At SS..I just wish I lived closer to trizton do I could train him way more because the county competition is superb and the coaching staffs at avon and BB are great...

Now to your tilt comment yes those get scary at times as you know lol but that young man is a dog on a bone with that wrist and hip control...I have never helped brewer but he reminds me (he's 10x better wrestler over all than I ever ws)  of myself on top when he chooses to not cut ppl... That ended up being my best facet of wrestling and I believe is 1 of the most under developed parts of a lot of kids  game..Grip strength paired with steady wrist control and shadowing the hips=bad news for a unprepared foe..I never was no state champ  but my biggest honor ever in wrestling was Coach peckinpaugh naming  a particular tilt after myself...It took me a while to get use to  coach yelling my name with authority hearing decibel level records"JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY" across the Fieldhouse at his wrestlers during battle and me not end  having nightmare flashbacks of him yelling it at me for doing something dumb to cost me a match 🤣 you yourself know he's a monster Lol He was yelling at Us  vs you and your boys @03 Team SS Championship dual 😂 but lord I love that man with all my heart and know everybody on this board has a special love for certain ppl in the wrestling community that's why this board is so special! Long live INDIANA Mat and the sport of wrestling

I love @JMILL.....did anybody else read this with Bruce Springsteen's Glory Days playing in their head??

To stay on topic, I too was wondering how a top 5 program could have two forfeits in such an important dual? Not enough #YungGunZ for a full lineup yet?

Edited by UncleJimmy

*** Please note imaginary # in spots ***

106- will be back from injury soon. 

285- injury, is back . Never know might make his debut down in #dirtysouth this weekend . Idk 

@UncleJimmy know your role and focus on TheCounty North . Let TheCounty run operations on the Westside of Naptown to TheCounty Wrestling Cartel . Direct your question to me, @Mattyb or @JMILL 

Congrats to Brownsburg. Wrestled well, Fun environment as always . 

Wooooo...... almost slipped! Icy out here . 

The Notorious

6 hours ago, UncleJimmy said:

I love @JMILL.....did anybody else read this with Bruce Springsteen's Glory Days playing in their head??

To stay on topic, I too was wondering how a top 5 program could have two forfeits in such an important dual? Not enough #YungGunZ for a full lineup yet?

I'll take take the Boss anyday😂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.