Brownsburg vs. Avon - THIS Thursday

Darrick Snyder

It's going down Thursday at Brownsburg! 

Want to see one of the best duals of the season?  Watch some of the top ranked guys in the state bang it out?  See some of the most dedicated athletes around?

Enter Door 14 at BHS.  JV will start on two mats at 6:30PM.  Varsity action we hope to start by 7:15PM.

Yes, we are going to put on a show and plan to pack the house.  DJ, Spotlights,Tunnel, Fog Machine, throw some shirts out...and of course, I have new wrinkle to add some excitement to the dual.

#GrowTheSport

Can't make it to the meet?  Sucks for you!...but you can watch online:

Go to www.bcsc.tv  and click on picture of event that says watch live. 

Guest commentator is Isaac McCormick.  Isaac was a State Placer and member of our Dual and IHSAA State Championship team.  He is #2 in career takedowns behind some dude named Brayton Lee. 

#PainTrain

Snyder

Edited by Darrick Snyder

lol Ayersman!

I am sure both staffs are considering many potential lineup shifts.  I also think we need to promote our sport, though...and pointing out some great possible match-ups could only help.  Based off of rankings and early season results some awesome match-ups could be:

120 - #6 Montgomery of BHS State Placer vs #14 Conley of Avon - SQ

126 - #7 Lawhead of BHS vs.  #5 Rioux of Avon - State Placer

132 -  #3 Campbell of BHS - 2x Placer vs. #1 Garcia of Avon - 2X State Champ

Then, it gets interesting boyzzz.  (And girlzzz).  Handful of ranked guys in here, but we and they have wrestled at different weights...

Kreitzer of Burg #4

Reynolds #10 - Avon

Other Reynolds Beat two ranked guys - Avon

#5 Conley - Avon

Asbury #10 - Burg

Brewer #1 - Avon

Aiken #3 - Burg

Williams #11

Anyone who knows me knows I love a great dual.  Don't miss this Thursday!

Snyder

DLane It will be! Bcsc.tv. Special guest commentary will be done by former state placer Issac McCormick.

What will the new part of this meet Beth is year? Will it be the often talked about pony rides? Balloon animals? Face Painting? Intermission of JMill vs TeamGarcia in a best two out of three takedowns?

OR will it be a meet and greet with a 3 time state champion who went 190(+) and 2 in high school and wrestled Big 10?  Find out Thursday in the battle for the “#”.

14 hours ago, Coach Seymour said:

DLane It will be! Bcsc.tv. Special guest commentary will be done by former state placer Issac McCormick.

What will the new part of this meet Beth is year? Will it be the often talked about pony rides? Balloon animals? Face Painting? Intermission of JMill vs TeamGarcia in a best two out of three takedowns?

OR will it be a meet and greet with a 3 time state champion who went 190(+) and 2 in high school and wrestled Big 10?  Find out Thursday in the battle for the “#”.

the best of 3 will be 8 second periods however as @TeamGarcia has a small tank and I don't wanna take advantage of him...... BTW Happy Bday to my half brother @TeamGarcia Love ya brother, but Thursday #WeBeBeefinBro  #BburgvAvon

11 minutes ago, JMILL said:

the best of 3 will be 8 second periods however as @TeamGarcia has a small tank and I don't wanna take advantage of him...... BTW Happy Bday to my half brother @TeamGarcia Love ya brother, but Thursday #WeBeBeefinBro  #BburgvAvon

Happy Birthday @JMILL ! My brother . 

@JMILL will win cause of his short advantage. -2 Feet 

#wefightin TheCounty #werunindianawrestling #westside

17 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Happy Birthday @JMILL ! My brother . 

@JMILL will win cause of his short advantage. -2 Feet 

#wefightin TheCounty #werunindianawrestling #westside

see that @MattM ....... now that's how make a short joke buddy !!!!

wait a minute.............................. %#@!?!  @TeamGarcia

Edited by JMILL

1 hour ago, Indysportsfan said:

You poundsign people are so friendly with each other....it warms my heart.

Our kids have trained together year round, since early in elementary school. As soon as the high school season ends to the first day of the season, they are grinding. These kids are pushing eachother 24/7/365. We spend a lot of time together. Sure we want to beat eachother bad as hell. With that said... we all see the work that each kid puts in. Can’t be mad at anybody that sacrifices like these wrestlers, families, and coaches do. Like it or not we changed the wrestling culture in the Westside of Indy. I promise Plainfield is going to be making noise for years to come also. The # championship is an awesome thing. 

Look forward to the festivities. Tailgate starts at Pistol Pete’s homestead at noon. This is a local holiday.... So no work after 12:00pm. 

Got word that multiple colleges are to be there checking out the action. 

Rumor is Seymour is going to wrestle a polar bear in the snow! 

Is Nicky Dubs going to make an appearance with his belt or be on the broadcast? Dude has been MIA. 

Matty B, unfortunately I just looked at the polar bears status and he will not be able to make it tonight. I guess next time I will have to purchase an Amazon Prime account so we can ensure the polar bear makes it in time. I have been going up to Minnesota with Brayton and training with Gable to prep for the bear though. I don't think the polar bear could throw anything at me Gable had already done.  

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.