Indiana Mat Top 5 Moves of the Week

Fabio Jr.

In order to try and add some new fun content and put some spotlight on the all of the kids across the state I would love to do a weekly post/video of cool or slick moves that have happened across the state. The hard part about a feature like this is I need YOUR help. If you have a clip of an awesome move or sequence upload it to YouTube (It can be unlisted if you do not want the clip to be searchable) and send the link along with the Date,  the  Wrestler, the  Event, and Opponent (if possible) to IndianamatTop5@gmail.com

I will close all submissions for that week the following Friday. So for this first attempt your last day to submit would be November 30th. If we are able to get enough submissions future deadlines may be moved up to stay as close to the events as possible.

If you have Questions post em here and I will try and help. 

Thanks! And I cant wait to see all the great wrestling you guys submit!

• Y2CJ41 pinned this topic

Best of luck with this. If you aren’t getting enough footage, maybe you can switch it to top 5 of the month.

I’ve been shocked with how little I see teams taping recently. One of the best ways to get better is watching tape with someone who can point out what you are doing wrong. Also if teams created a highlight real, they could show it on the announcements at school, I bet you could garnish a bit more interest in the sport from both a spectators standing and recruiting kids to the sport.

I know this isn't an IN HS move, but while waiting for the first installment, I thought some may enjoy watching this move by Penn State's Roman Bravo-Young at 133 against Lehigh Sunday.  The gif cuts off a tad early but RBY does finish the takedown about 2 seconds after it cuts off.

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FdoE47vy.gif&hash=3d5c0db8d014466ddd92cc2ac8938a52

Month is looking like an option! We cant have people watching footage its too much of a competitive advantage....🙄

I got one entry and would love to be able to showcase some kids so teams I don't need your whole match only like 10 seconds I promise no one will steal your secrets! 

BUMPITY BUMP 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Y2CJ41 unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.