Looking for an old smart ref....

awood1

Yep,Mike Lapointe. Currently teaching at IU-N. My niece currently has him for a class. For the record, the 10 point Buck on the wall of his office was donated by me ;)

LaPointe, Michael S

Campus
NW, IN
Affiliation
Faculty
Department
Iusm-Northwest-Gary, Biology
Address
MARRAM 328
Phone
(219) 980-7106
Email
mslapoin@iun.edu

Thanks fellas for the assistance!  Exactly what I was hoping for!  I think I'll stick around for awhile and re-familiarize myself with the IN wrestling landscape, this time as an old-timer, former parent, has been, never was!  It will take awhile to get back up to speed with the names but it may be worth a trip to MSA? Conseco? Whatever the F they're calling it these days, some March to see some good wrestling!

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2018 at 2:26 PM, fearless fly said:

is he still reffin' ? and was 10 pointer taken by bow, shotgun. rifle, pistol, huntin' knife or wrestled to the ground with your bare hands and choked him out ?

He quit cold turkey several years ago. For the record, that one was taken with two weapons.... started with a .44 mag and finished with a bow at close range :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.