Upsets and Significant matches November 17

Y2CJ41

37 minutes ago, Thor said:

Is this the earliest a number one has gone down?

Its up there I'd say..170 is for the taking.. i'm telling  yall trizton Carson is finally healthy after his major shoulder surgery and in shape.. he's my pick at 170.. he hadn't wrestled in 6 months before ihpo and went 4-2 (losing tough matches vs McCartney) beatingohio SQ Justice Smith and Michigan SQ and fargo AA Jaglieski (holds a win over saez (saez beat him too) Saez just beat #5 Brooks Davis yesterday... plus danville got into the spartan classic and there could be 4 ranked 170 pounders there in Carson, Coffman,Mahan and Sharp.. looking forward to this season.. Good luck to all the wrestlers out there chasing their dreams! 

5 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Guessing not I think Asa may start the season at 145. May get to see him vs ranked LJ Burton.

Hmmm.   Come to Brownsburg on Dec 6th and all will be revealed regarding line-ups with Avon vs Bburg; the annual LB HendricksCounty (smells awesome) battle royal...

btw, those that rave about that cigar bar in Avon, there's a better one in the burg.  The burg does all things a little better than Avon:).

Edited by Clan Campbell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.