11/17/18

Coach AJ

14 minutes ago, Zombiedust said:

Can someone from <Pound Sign>HendricksCountySmellsFunny let us know all was absent from Avon's lineup? Someone's gotta be absent if they were that close with Plainfield... This can't be the state contender team everyone is hyping up...

6 starters out the line up will do that . 

5 minutes ago, Zombiedust said:

That didn't answer who was out of the lineup tho... And to my knowledge, football has been done for Avon for two weeks now. 

Some school have mandatory 2week rest between sports . Avon one of them unless parents sign a waiver. I’m guessing some fell into that clause. 

I’m sure there will be lineup posted and results and everyone can see who was and wasn’t wrestling . 

1 minute ago, TeamGarcia said:

Some school have mandatory 2week rest between sports . Avon one of them unless parents sign a waiver. I’m guessing some fell into that clause. 

I’m sure there will be lineup posted and results and everyone can see who was and wasn’t wrestling . 

I saw the lineup, but only saw two studs out. They were T. Conley & Brewer. Are there any studs that I'm missing??

9 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

The Notorious One is back and getting trolled hard!!! 

Wrestling season is back!!

Now If only..... OneProud will chime in on my post. We really would have it going!!!!

Ahhhh..... just like the old days . 

<Pound Sign>HendricksCountySmellsFunnyymissme #notorious 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.