Preseason Mag?

bwoodjc89

13 hours ago, Coach Seymour said:

Unfortunately we at Brownsburg know Kyle has these DVDs. He makes Snyder and I reenact the match atleast once a week as part of his contract.

@Coach Seymour in the re-enactments who gets to be Kyle and who is Campbell ?  Does he get to choose or is it a BFF thing where @Darrick Snyder is always @Kyle Ayersman ?

Edited by JMILL

Anyone interested in hard copies of the Mag from 2014, 2015 and 2016?  All in good shape.  2016 never opened (read the digital edition completely before the hard copy arrived).   Got 'em sitting around.  How does $10 sound, including shipping?  

FWIW, Joe, you do a great job with the Mag.  I'm not sure you can pack more info in on the space (# of pages) provided.  Not to mention, excellent pictures.

got mine, awesome magazine as always. number of years in my collection now.  Seems like a big disconnect between magazine and starting rankings listed on this site at some wt classes.  Opening site rankings seem to contradict performance at this sites IHPO tournament, magazine rankings seems to represent IHPO tournament results better.  Long season, all will play out in coming months.  Thanks for all you do at Indianamat.

38 minutes ago, Clan Campbell said:

got mine, awesome magazine as always. number of years in my collection now.  Seems like a big disconnect between magazine and starting rankings listed on this site at some wt classes.  Opening site rankings seem to contradict performance at this sites IHPO tournament, magazine rankings seems to represent IHPO tournament results better.  Long season, all will play out in coming months.  Thanks for all you do at Indianamat.

After the magazine comes out we get a lot more information on weights and random results that cause the rankings to change. As discussed on Gorilla Radio kids get unrealistic expectations of going XXX weight and two weeks later when we talk to their coach they are two weights higher. The rankings are always a work in progress until we lock them before sectional. There is always information flowing in and that is why we have pretty much weekly updates.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.