Preseason Mag?

bwoodjc89

2 minutes ago, jason said:

What are you talking about? Trying to bring someone down? I asked a.valid question and for 8 bucks i was dissappointed.  Give me a break.

How can you be disappointed with 44 pages of great stuff for only $8? Great work Joe and company, thanks for all the work put in to Indiana wrestling

14 minutes ago, Thor said:

How can you be disappointed with 44 pages of great stuff for only $8? Great work Joe and company, thanks for all the work put in to Indiana wrestling

Its my opinion..im not knocking yours 

Here we go! The season is on. The first arguments over trivial things.  My KFC almost cost twice as much as this magazine today and I got grease on my keyboard as I read it.  Sorry you are disappointed jason. Maybe the person you were hoping to read about will become good and make the headlines next time.

54 minutes ago, jason said:

You guys need to grow some thick skin...i asked a question and gave my opinion...and the greatest state is ohio by the way.

Well lets be honest the greatest state is Hawaii.  They got miles of beautiful beaches, Hula girls, and those cool drinks with fruit and umbrellas in em....BUT my son doesnt wrestle in Hawaii so exacto facto Indiana wins by default.

Pennsylvania would argue that. Preseason is always tough to gauge. 

1. You get people with unrealistic weight goals. 

2. No one has wrestled a match and everyone wants to hang their ranking on that one time at practice or in that one freestyle match I beat the #16 ranked kid. Sorry for $8 the magazine didn’t live up to your expectations. Feel free to message me any possible weight changes I have received several today. 

I'm very disappointed that you guys provide a preseason magazine and have a really cool website.  You guys should stop doing rankings and stop producing a magazine for us to read...NOT...It's a NOT joke!

Nice job...I've got a copy every year they've been out!  Nice work IM Crew.

10 minutes ago, Coach Seymour said:

Tonight Snyder, Ayersman, and I (three state titles between all us) sat around and read the magazine. Great read! Thanks for all you guys do in growing the sport!

All three titles belonging to Ayersman? 😂

35 minutes ago, Darrick Snyder said:

My brother had two state titles. I used to look at his rings.  That combined with Ayersman effect makes me in essence a 3-timer.  This logic can not be argued.  Ayersman bring me one of my rings at practice today!

Snyder 

Solid Logic, can not argue with that!!!

4 hours ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

All Snyder wants to bring up is how he’s half my losses, so essentially I have to give him one of my rings...it’s actually really annoying. Anyone looking for a new assistant coach? 😂

Never forget you vs campbell.. you broke our trojan hearts that night. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.