Preseason Mag?

bwoodjc89

Listen Joe blaming Microsoft for not meeting your self imposed deadline is not our problem.  We need our fix.  If your IT people would stay on top of their documentation your subscription would not have expired.

33 minutes ago, jason said:

Why not just post it online in the rankings

Why would he? His site, his show. 

In all seriousness, this site is really really good. If the dude can make a few bucks off of releasing his content in this way and we can purchase something that we can go back and look at years down the road, then that’s even better. 

Im sure it will be out sooner then later and it’s gonna be cool. 

So for any newer users I would like to publicly put out there that I am just busting Joe's $#A@ because I think he does a great job and I know that there would be some people hammering him about it so I thought I would jump on.

3 minutes ago, jason said:

Dissappointed not to see semi state rankings...also are those wieghts listed guesses...i seen one of a kid who wrestled 152 in late october but hes listed at 160 in the rankings.  

I have the first batch completed for New Castle. It should be out soon

2 hours ago, jason said:

Dissappointed not to see semi state rankings...also are those wieghts listed guesses...i seen one of a kid who wrestled 152 in late october but hes listed at 160 in the rankings.  

No its not a guess...he called every kid in the state to verify what he or she will be going this year.  Of course its a guess...cmon man.  These wrestlers are gonna bounce all over the place!  Enjoy the magazine for what it is, a great insight into the greatest sport in the greatest state!! 

Edited by FanForLife71

3 hours ago, jason said:

A wise man once told me, "keep doing what you are doing, you are doing a great job, don't worry about those people that are trying to bring you down."

31 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

A wise man once told me, "keep doing what you are doing, you are doing a great job, don't worry about those people that are trying to bring you down."

What are you talking about? Trying to bring someone down? I asked a.valid question and for 8 bucks i was dissappointed.  Give me a break.

1 hour ago, FanForLife71 said:

No its not a guess...he called every kid in the state to verify what he or she will be going this year.  Of course its a guess...cmon man.  These wrestlers are gonna bounce all over the place!  Enjoy the magazine for what it is, a great insight into the greatest sport in the greatest state!! 

You guys need to grow some thick skin...i asked a question and gave my opinion...and the greatest state is ohio by the way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.