Hoosier boys Super 32

Matthew Nelson

Im super proud of our Indiana Boys.

I watched most matches and followed kids that I didnt know before this tournament, as High School is a new atmosphere for us.

I saw everyone of these kids wrestle their Butts off, and they gave the competition the full fight.

I dont think any of them under performed. They left it all on the mat every time, and I was extremely impressed with the heart they all have.

Indiana is on the map.

They may not have accomplished their dreams this time, but they are on the right path.

Everyone of them should be proud of the way they wrestled.

We should all praise them for the sacrifices and dedication they gave to fight at the Super 32.

After watching these kids wrestle this weekend, I cannot wait to watch each and everyone of them this season. I am rooting for them all.

From up North all they way to down south, I am proud to be a Hoosier.

Hats off to our Hoosier boys.

3 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

I had to look him up on Track as well.  Outstanding record (44-3), it list his city as Crown Point.  He got 3rd place at the IHPO this year.

Ah. Likely transfer from Michigan. Thats great it only adds to our depth. Looks like he got 2nd and 1st at MI state finals.

• 3 months later...
On 10/30/2018 at 12:30 PM, Indysportsfan said:

I attached an Excel document showing weight, record, placing, who they beat and who defeated them.

Super 32 Results.xlsx

This should help a little with the Indiana Rankings.

Looking at the Super 32 results again, probably a good indicator who may be under the lights tomorrow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.