Way too early FW SS predictions

ENoblewrestling

On 10/13/2018 at 1:10 PM, ENoblewrestling said:

I’m bored, and was thinking the other day that most of the Regionals seem pretty open this year. So who do you have winning the team race in each regional?

Goshen, Carroll, Peru, Jay County are the regionals if you didn’t know.

You've got 3 kids. How do you get bored?

Yorktown should be the dominant program out of the JayCo Regional for another year with Curtis leading the way and possibly on to a 3rd title (I hope Curtis and Mendez meet though).  After that the young guns of Bellmont, AC, South Adams, and JayCo should be coming on strong.  AC has a great Middle School program going with the head coach's sons coming up soon, and the 8th graders and Freshman at South Adams are better than last year's Varsity team with the exception of Miller (who's now gone).  Bellmont has some stud Freshman kids to go along with a few state quality kids.  They also have an 8th grader who's the son of Tim Myers on the Middle School team that will be a day 1 starter next year.

On 10/14/2018 at 7:48 PM, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Yorktown should be the dominant program out of the JayCo Regional for another year with Curtis leading the way and possibly on to a 3rd title (I hope Curtis and Mendez meet though).  After that the young guns of Bellmont, AC, South Adams, and JayCo should be coming on strong.  AC has a great Middle School program going with the head coach's sons coming up soon, and the 8th graders and Freshman at South Adams are better than last year's Varsity team with the exception of Miller (who's now gone).  Bellmont has some stud Freshman kids to go along with a few state quality kids.  They also have an 8th grader who's the son of Tim Myers on the Middle School team that will be a day 1 starter next year.

South Adams is going to be a power house this year #nomoremercy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.