Best looking coaching staff in the state

Welchtwin1

I can't believe this is happening.  

Let's go over a couple of facts here.  

Welchs leave Purdue with stubble for hair. 

They join the most attractive coaching staff in the Midwest at Carmel. 

They leave and are now bald. Humm?

Our new staff has bald, hillbilly bowl, Clooney salt and pepper, afro, ginger and mullet.  Can anyone really even try to top that? 

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:48 PM, SamDad said:

No one can compare to this, you are all battling for second place

Screen-Shot-2018-06-11-at-4.01.07-PM.png

I'll be rocking blue and gold this year, the hair will be gone, but the belly is getting bigger to make up for it. Going for best looking man in Rome City this year, I'll have to wait a few years for Tom Marsh to retire before I can get the title for the whole of Noble County.

21 hours ago, regionrat1 said:

you sporting a mullet ? when u hit dat sweep single da hair is flowing like Fabio ?

Lol rat, if I was supporting a mullet I think I would no longer have the girlfriend...all I know is that the kids think my haircut is solid now, which is all that really matters right?😂

7 minutes ago, RaiderColfax said:

Fellas com’on. Portage. Hands down, McMurray boys are there to bring up the ratings and to cover up vega’ Look. Just me alone with this majestic beard. I’m sorry I’m going all biased and saying us. 😂😂

If Portage didn't have the McMurray's they'd be in this conversation....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.