Journeyman Fall Classic *NY

Perseverance

Good luck and safe travels to those making the trip to NY for this meat grinder of a tourney.  IN athletes competing include......

113-Zeke Seltzer

140-Alec Viduya

152-Cooper Noehre

160-Graham Calhoun

195-Silas Allred

This Tournament is being covered by Flo and features monstrous match-ups for each of these young men.  Go make a statement gentlemen!

1 hour ago, Perseverance said:

Good luck and safe travels to those making the trip to NY for this meat grinder of a tourney.  IN athletes competing include......

113-Zeke Seltzer

140-Alec Viduya

152-Cooper Noehre

160-Graham Calhoun

195-Silas Allred

This Tournament is being covered by Flo and features monstrous match-ups for each of these young men.  Go make a statement gentlemen!

Good Luck to all kids and families travelling.... All great kids and will hopefully represent IN well !!!

Was going to make the trip, but Mrs. Mattyb cut off my wrestling allowance for this one (kinda expensive trip). Will be watching all of these boys matches and will be rooting them on from the Mattyb cave. Great warm up for super 32 and east coast exposure for these studs. Bring home some hardware boys!!!

It should be known that it was invite only for the main event. Just to be invited is an awesome thing.

Edited by Mattyb

Great job all the Indiana guys. We tried catching all the matches. I guess 8 don’t understand how it’s ran. We beat the champion and beat th3 kid 11-2 who beat the kid who got third. Finished 3-1 and finished 9th. Doesn’t matter I guess. We wen5 to wrestle some nationally ranked kids and get better. Great event

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.