Rudis shoes

Mattyb

19 minutes ago, kenm said:

With the shoes being signed and numbered makes it a dilemma to wear them or not.

No doubt.... that’s def a tough call.

I bought a couple pairs within the first hour of the sale. Talked to customer service just now and he said that they are just randomly filling orders. What ever happened to first come first serve???? Smh...

On 9/5/2018 at 1:51 PM, Mattyb said:

No doubt.... that’s def a tough call.

I bought a couple pairs within the first hour of the sale. Talked to customer service just now and he said that they are just randomly filling orders. What ever happened to first come first serve???? Smh...

Not sure that randomly filling orders is the same as randomly assigning numbers.   I could be.  But my son was the first in line at Fargo.  We saw many people getting their shoes before his arrived.  However, his did come accurately numbered.   

8 hours ago, doctorWrestling said:

Can we get a review?  Do they run narrow or wide?  Hopefully not the next cage fighter shoes.

My son held off on getting new shoes last season because he believed Snyder was going to get a shoe deal and wanted to wait. Since he was literally busting out of his old shoes it’s hard to compare fit.  I will say that we ordered based on his measurements from a sizer.  Thankfully we ordered the size he measured and a 1/2 size up.  He went with the larger of the 2.  The Rudis reps at Fargo were able to tell us how each of their shoes compared to the fit of other brands (the Caliga fits differently than the SF and the One).   I suggest calling them, they have been extremely helpful every time I called. 

Ben Askern said he has never worn a pair of shoes that feel as good as the Snyders. I think they are made with quality in mind and should not only look great but last.  If you are debating on style, I am a big fan of the Sly Fox. I think they are true to size with zero break in period. 

Still waiting!!!! I swear... I ordered them within the first hour of the sale. Kinda expecting a golden ticket or something at this point.

Rudis just said that they didn’t get the 14s is yet. With this said... Checked out the Rudis twitter. They posted Lock Haven’s stash of new Rudis shoes. Wouldn’t you know...... I see a pair of 14 black and red Snyder’s!!!! C’mon man!!! Send some big shoes to the common man.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.