Pre season State Champ Predictions?

Please boarman just getting back to even wrestling live. People read way to much into preseason matches.  Mendez is the man but he been active and in shape.  Let’s see what happens with a good six to 8 weeks with Blake.  He was back basically two weeks live before that match.  He doesn’t need me on here defending him but truth is the truth 

1 hour ago, Indiana7 said:

Please boarman just getting back to even wrestling live. People read way to much into preseason matches.  Mendez is the man but he been active and in shape.  Let’s see what happens with a good six to 8 weeks with Blake.  He was back basically two weeks live before that match.  He doesn’t need me on here defending him but truth is the truth 

No doubt Boarman is tough as nails. I didn’t realize he just came back. Jesse is a machine. Should be a fun class come state with that group of studs. I’ll take Mendez as the next 4xer

On 8/23/2018 at 5:55 PM, Caleb Spires said:

106 - Cottey

113 - Moran

120 - Curtis

126 - Watts

132 - Asa

138 - Gimson

145 - Matt Lee

152 - Schoenegge

160 - South

170 - Carson

182 - Brewer

195 - Allred

220 - Cornwell

285 - Pokorney

138-Conner or Matt?

Edited by JHS95151

On 8/24/2018 at 6:34 PM, bluemonster said:

Mendez just majored him last weekend 11-3 with 3 cuts. But, I would agree Boarman can beat anyone and wouldn’t need to run away so to speak

Majored him where ?

We'll get some answers on some of the weights at IHPO, some potential matches based on registrations.

113- Moran and Seltzer, can the young buck surprise the returning state champ? He has had a great summer.

120- Mendez, Rioux, Lowery- good group of tough kids

126- Curtis and Watts- along with a couple other state champs, loaded weight class. And don't forget about Peele who can wrestle with anyone.

132- Quite a few guys have decided to grow, Logan Boe, Drake Campbell, Seth Johnson to go along with Drew Kreitzer, Geremia Brooks, and Matt Gimson

138- Viduya, Mosconi, and Gimson...that will be fun contrasting styles between all three

160- Slivka, Hiestand, Calhoun, and Laplace will be in the mix for a title in February

On 8/24/2018 at 6:34 PM, bluemonster said:

Mendez just majored him last weekend 11-3 with 3 cuts. But, I would agree Boarman can beat anyone and wouldn’t need to run away so to speak

Boarman also just started wrestling again from his knee injury that occurred at semi state in February. My bet is Blake will knock the rust off and be better when tournament time rolls around. 

On 8/28/2018 at 4:46 AM, bluemonster said:

At IU. There were several teams put together and wrestled 4/5 Duals each. 

Mendez is a once in a decade type talent, and Boarman is a kid that I am super high on, will go down on EMD’s Mount Rushmore 

6 hours ago, Jayruss said:

Mendez is a once in a decade type talent, and Boarman is a kid that I am super high on, will go down on EMD’s Mount Rushmore 

Blake is tremendous and I can see a state title or 2 in his future, but that is a tough Mt. Rushmore to get on with the likes of Nick and Joe Lee, Maurer, Coughlin, etc. etc.

On 8/30/2018 at 8:48 AM, MD92 said:

Blake is tremendous and I can see a state title or 2 in his future, but that is a tough Mt. Rushmore to get on with the likes of Nick and Joe Lee, Maurer, Coughlin, etc. etc.

Would have to be lots of heads on that Mt. Rushmore!

4 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

These are the if i have to bet my house em picks

106: Cottey

113: Moran

120: Mendez 

126: Curtis

132: Garcia

138: Rooks

145: Connor Gimson 

152: Slivka

160: Calhoun

170: South

182: Silas

195: Stine

220: Cromwell

285: Pokorney 

Silas is going 195 i'm pretty sure and south is registered for 160 Super 32.. could be wrong though

5 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

Four from the east Chicago semi state hey that's better than ANY central or southern Indiana guys give us ;) may be biased cause you came from up yander 

On 9/7/2018 at 11:04 AM, Fabio Jr. said:

220: Cornwell not cromwell

On 9/7/2018 at 10:04 AM, Fabio Jr. said:

Looks like FABIO would have lost the house at 16O! and 126 ! Even Pistol Pete Was barely able to see Mr.Washington from up North through all that smoke. We give Pistol a little credit, he did have his one bad eye on D.J. Washington. Looks like the Indians could have a couple more under the spotlight in February.

Shout out to young KT NELSON

I still think RAYMOND Rioux had the shocker of the day!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.