Moves and Transfers

Thor

I

15 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Probably the biggest move is Manzona Bryant to Western Reserve Academy in Ohio.

Lets just say hypothetically, would you consider a state champion transferring in a bigger move since Manzona is leaving without a title?   Or do you look at it from a national results perspective?  

12 minutes ago, doctorWrestling said:

I

Lets just say hypothetically, would you consider a state champion transferring in a bigger move since Manzona is leaving without a title?   Or do you look at it from a national results perspective?  

Two time state place winner no less than a 3rd is a pretty big move.... two years left. 

21 minutes ago, Cosgrove said:

Two time state place winner no less than a 3rd is a pretty big move.... two years left. 

Absolutely.  Just think we need to keep our minds open to considering other moves just for fun.  I am sure more are coming and not all schools have started.

Edited by doctorWrestling
correction

1 hour ago, Cosgrove said:

I saw Culver had some good recruits coming in.  Too bad Bryant left as they could of have a stacked team.  I guess that changes things a little bit.   I suppose at an academy,  you can get some surprise blue chips and can lose some.

17 hours ago, 3xStateChamp said:

2x State Placer Logan Boe to Plainfield from Danville . Big pickup for the  Quakers .

Wooooo... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete

Bummed that I don't get to see him wrestle every weekend but i'm happy for him.. he will get good coaching there and training partners

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Bummed that I don't get to see him wrestle every weekend but i'm happy for him.. he will get good coaching there and training partners

No doubt!!! I hope to see the annual end of the season run by this stud. I hope that politics does not get involved. Best family in TheCounty.

3 hours ago, Mattyb said:

No doubt!!! I hope to see the annual end of the season run by this stud. I hope that politics does not get involved. Best family in TheCounty.

Yea me 2.. Great ppl and logan has become one of the most exciting guys in the state.. it's scary how good he is already and only gonna get better.. excited to wrestle with triz so he will be pushed by somebody other than just actual meets...TheCounty is my second home and it's a pleasure seeing all the boys giving out their alland giving the rest of the state nightmares!

Brandon James to PM and Cody LeCount to PM. But they really weren’t transfers, they started there they’re freshman years

Tyler Fleener from PM to Center Grove was a big one.

Tommy Cash from NP to LN

Edited by bluemonster

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.