Top Middle School Wrestlers 2018/2019

Sig40

9 hours ago, Sig40 said:

haha I totally meant Kyle.  I did not realize he is a 5th grader as well.  Going to be a talented 2026 class.

Indeed!! I am certain that Kyle could be competitive at 106 right now. Given 4 more years who knows, might be the next Seltzer or that other freshman at 126...I can't remember his name. Just saying!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, indypharmd said:

A lot of Indiana flavor out at Wildwood Dualsin New Jersey this past weekend with kids wrestling for Buxton, ScorpionsDynasty, M2, Midwest Mafia and others and represented the state really well!

Can you post records for all the Indiana kids that were there, so rankings can be adjusted. From Facebook photo I saw looks like 4 or 5 Indiana kids were on the championship team. Congrats to these kids seeking out the best competition. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, graham said:

I’ll tell you an 8th grader that is not listed that I think will surprise a lot of people is Alexander Ocampo. 👍👍👍

I looked him up, he was a freshman last year.  I was going to add him. lol

He lost to Malik Hall 3-2 Friday night, so he is pretty legit.  

Edited by Sig40

On 7/22/2019 at 9:18 PM, Sig40 said:

I looked him up, he was a freshman last year.  I was going to add him. lol

He lost to Malik Hall 3-2 Friday night, so he is pretty legit.  

Yeah when gsmith asked earlier in the thread if I had any input, this is why I said I will leave it to those who know better! 🤪

On 7/24/2019 at 10:21 AM, graham said:

Yeah when gsmith asked earlier in the thread if I had any input, this is why I said I will leave it to those who know better! 🤪

You need to be promoting that Dillon Graham kid instead of monkeying around promoting Freshman. Seems that Graham kid has beaten several of the kids that made the list.

On a related note have you seen the size of Mr. Ocampo? He used to be in my son's weight class for years. He's a tad bigger these days ;)

4 hours ago, gsmith58 said:

You need to be promoting that Dillon Graham kid instead of monkeying around promoting Freshman. Seems that Graham kid has beaten several of the kids that made the list.

On a related note have you seen the size of Mr. Ocampo? He used to be in my son's weight class for years. He's a tad bigger these days ;)

Dillon who???  Never heard of him ;)

Yeah I saw Ocampo at GRR.  He looked tough. Last time I remember seeing him, he was smaller than Dillon, I think. 

12 hours ago, graham said:

Dillon who???  Never heard of him ;)

Yeah I saw Ocampo at GRR.  He looked tough. Last time I remember seeing him, he was smaller than Dillon, I think. 

He was a shorter for sure, but he's been pretty muscular for few years even as a younger kid.

I believe this years incoming class of 6th graders will be full of some top level talent including kids who have been wrestling for years in big tournaments. You have kids like Kyle Harden, Parker Reynolds, Revin Dickman, Evan Stanley, Nate Rioux, Landon Hawkins, Griffin Van Tichelt, Clinton Shepard, Jeffrey Huyvaert, Asher Ratliffe, Miguel Rojas, Jett Goldsberry, and  Brant Beck. I’m sure I’m leaving some others out. 

On 8/6/2019 at 10:56 AM, Champ725 said:

I believe this years incoming class of 6th graders will be full of some top level talent including kids who have been wrestling for years in big tournaments. You have kids like Kyle Harden...

I can say without any hesitation, Kyle would win well over 30 matches as a 106 right now. He is going to be a beast in High School.

• 2 months later...
  • Y2CJ41 unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Wrestlewatcher01 said:

Im not positive but I think he was wrestling for midwest rtc.... has anyone heard of or seen him?

Yes not sure if results were posted but it was Outlaws Huntington Duals and I believe the score was 5-1 Bryce from Midwest RTC if memory serves me correct. Also Jacob Jones a 13yr Old 8th grader beat Brady Ison in a great match for both kids with the final takedown winning in last 10 seconds 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.