Flo Wrestling Ranking (last seasons seniors removed)

MattM

Carson is out for now... he’ll be back. Took a tough loss at Fargo. No biggie. 

Still has multiple wins over ranked kids. 

These kids will have a few more shots to come back into the rankings. Jesse will be back too!! 

Edited by Mattyb

19 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Hey... and don't forget about my guy Curtis!!! Whenever he decides to make his statement.... I do believe that he will!!!

19 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Hey... and don't forget about my guy Curtis!!! Whenever he decides to make his statement.... I do believe that he will!!!

Is he going to IHPO or Super 32?

Well..... Pistol talked with dem Flo rankers and Brewer back in at 182. Those silver bullet hate mails worked . 

Go look ! 

Wooooooo.... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete 

P.S ... all I did was stare at Willie with my good eye and my finger got a twitch feeling. He said fine ... you win !

You can Thank me later 

Edited by 3xStateChamp

Yes Brayden will be back up and running soon. He had to rest after an injury at Scholastic duals. Came back for Disney beating 6 State champs from other states all at higher weights then him so I don't feel he has gone down much if at all. Hoping to hit IHPO ,Super 32 and show why he 's a 2 time undefeated State Champ. Hated seeing him not compete this summer as much but it's been fun seeing him be a kid.

On a side note congrats to all the kids that have been putting in the work this summer indiana is well represented. Keep raising the bar.

12 hours ago, Sydokun said:

Yes Brayden will be back up and running soon. He had to rest after an injury at Scholastic duals. Came back for Disney beating 6 State champs from other states all at higher weights then him so I don't feel he has gone down much if at all. Hoping to hit IHPO ,Super 32 and show why he 's a 2 time undefeated State Champ. Hated seeing him not compete this summer as much but it's been fun seeing him be a kid.

On a side note congrats to all the kids that have been putting in the work this summer indiana is well represented. Keep raising the bar.

Do you know when Yorktown will officially announce their new coach?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.