Flo Wrestling Ranking (last seasons seniors removed)

MattM

" Willie lied to me, he said Slivka would make it in once the seniors were pulled out. And surprised to see Mosconi omitted, Nomad likes him a lot. Also a bit surprised to see Curtis left off, thought he'd be a definite in. "

Brayden took time off this summer to grow a little for college and well be a kid. Still been training hard and will be getting started back up starting this weekend at Disney. 

Edited by Sydokun

2 hours ago, Thor said:

Willie lied to me, he said Slivka would make it in once the seniors were pulled out. And surprised to see Mosconi omitted, Nomad likes him a lot. Also a bit surprised to see Curtis left off, thought he'd be a definite in. 

100% agree regarding all 3 wrestlers you mentioned. A couple others that stuck out to me were Calhoun given his success at NHSCA.....and of course Brewer with the strong performance at Flo Nats.  Viduya is probably 1 strong showing at Fargo away as well. 

6 hours ago, Perseverance said:

100% agree regarding all 3 wrestlers you mentioned. A couple others that stuck out to me were Calhoun given his success at NHSCA.....and of course Brewer with the strong performance at Flo Nats.  Viduya is probably 1 strong showing at Fargo away as well. 

Yep.. was hoping to see my guy (Carson Brewer) ranked. He has wins over #3 (at super 32) and #12 at 182 (since the end of the high school season). But he lost a dec to #9. It is what it is. Just gonna have to go to Fargo and do work.

Well deserved for our ranked guys!!! Looking forward to more Indiana kids making this list soon!!!

Edited by Mattyb

Rankings updated this morning, lot of Indiana guys made moves just with them updating weight classes. Matt Lee sneaks in at 20 at 145. Also had a note that Disney Duals won't affect rankings til the next update, so Brewer's gonna have to wait a little longer to get ranked after his top 12 win

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Rankings updated this morning, lot of Indiana guys made moves just with them updating weight classes. Matt Lee sneaks in at 20 at 145. Also had a note that Disney Duals won't affect rankings til the next update, so Brewer's gonna have to wait a little longer to get ranked after his top 12 win

I bet Brewer makes it in.  Especially if he has a good showing at Fargo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

..and one good brain cell!! Weight classes..not names Pistol. Pay attention! The riddle is still not solved. #MathWizards

357 Magnum smoke in my good eye . 

Woooo.....  Bang ! Bang ! Bang! 

Pistol Pete 

I stand corrected and apologize for my stupidity. The flo twitter machine sent out "post fargo" rankings and attached their June 19 ones couple days ago! I see it has now been changed on their end. Put me and Pistols brain cells together and we'd still be well below average! This is why I take the summer off. Thanks for the clarification.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.