Looking for coaching position

I just relocated back from California after being in the United States marine corps. Looking for a highschool around greenwood and as far south as Columbus or Seymour area and everywhere between and near those areas that is looking for an assistant coach or middle school coach. I’m a center grove graduate semi state qualifier placed 2 times at the al smith invitational. Mulitple placements at the iswa state tournaments and have been on multiple team Indiana national teams. This sport has given a lot to me and I want to give back!

3 hours ago, USMC0341 said:

I just relocated back from California after being in the United States marine corps. Looking for a highschool around greenwood and as far south as Columbus or Seymour area and everywhere between and near those areas that is looking for an assistant coach or middle school coach. I’m a center grove graduate semi state qualifier placed 2 times at the al smith invitational. Mulitple placements at the iswa state tournaments and have been on multiple team Indiana national teams. This sport has given a lot to me and I want to give back!

How far would you be willing to drive?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.