Dream team classic...instead of criticizing let's get this get this boys doing something

Jdhomes

As to all the bs earlier , people are always ready to criticize. Well our social today got rain out. We have 3 1/2hrs to kill. How about us coaches try to get all this boys together before the main event. Let's instead of criticizing joe, we actually do something for this young men. We can take them bowling for an hour? Any suggestions? 

Well then take them out by Danville and  explain to them how cow tipping works. Some of them don’t have to know it has to be night when the cows asleep when trying it or that some of them are bulls.  

Edited by MattM

There’s a whole bunch over in Avon area doing ping-pong, pool, and Fortnight.

i also have 110” HD surround sound Awesomeness if kids are jonesing for Fortnight.  DM for address.

My 2 I’m hosting are with the Avon group currently.

Totally serious btw if any of the kids need something to do.

Edited by Kookie953

That thread devolved pretty quickly. Clearly a choice had to be made and regardless it wasn't going to be a popular one. I can appreciate how much time and effort Joe has put into organizing and staging this event, unfortunately as the saying goes "heavy lies the crown." I'm sure everyone would have loved to see what Rooks had for Woods. Fact of the matter a decision was made and Mulkey is in and it's time to support and get behind this young man. This is not to say I don't feel for the young man and the opportunity he missed.

I really just want to see our boys represent on such a big stage. I hope Mulkey takes advantage of this and vaults himself into another stratosphere by pulling out a nice upset.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.