FloNationals

Mattyb

5 hours ago, MikePence2020 said:

Anyone else notice that Bryant's back seemed fine in the finals?  He could hardly walk in the semis, but he was full go a couple hours later.  I still can't believe that Rumph had to go out that way. I also noticed that Schwartz had something to say about the back injury after the match. 

Side note: Wyo Sem is so good that Schwartz didn't even start for them this year. JV to FLO champ... unbelievable  

Overall, a great showing for IN. 

Just a FYI on Mosha Schwartz... from Colorado, his Coach Wolf Estrada, good friend of mine runs a Premier Wrestling Academy Sons of Thunder also has spin offs in Selma California & Idaho.  Mosha was Cadet World Team Member, has won everything you can think of a kid. Excellent Wrestler, Mosha gained something like 40 lbs this past summer, I do believe he was wrestling 106 last year and was a small 106 . Not sure there is JV on a National Prep Team . Your recruited to wrestle at Prep Schools and wrestle at a high level for them . 

6 hours ago, MikePence2020 said:

Anyone else notice that Bryant's back seemed fine in the finals?  He could hardly walk in the semis, but he was full go a couple hours later.  I still can't believe that Rumph had to go out that way. I also noticed that Schwartz had something to say about the back injury after the match. 

Side note: Wyo Sem is so good that Schwartz didn't even start for them this year. JV to FLO champ... unbelievable  

Overall, a great showing for IN. 

Come on man he got hurt in the semi's and bounced back in the finals to give a competitive match. 

1 hour ago, 3xStateChamp said:

Just a FYI on Mosha Schwartz... from Colorado, his Coach Wolf Estrada, good friend of mine runs a Premier Wrestling Academy Sons of Thunder also has spin offs in Selma California & Idaho.  Mosha was Cadet World Team Member, has won everything you can think of a kid. Excellent Wrestler, Mosha gained something like 40 lbs this past summer, I do believe he was wrestling 106 last year and was a small 106 . Not sure there is JV on a National Prep Team . Your recruited to wrestle at Prep Schools and wrestle at a high level for them . 

Are you saying that Mike Pence is producing fake news! Kinda ironic... don’t you think? 

On 4/7/2018 at 3:14 PM, Eagle2 said:

Was the move on Bryant illegal or not? Rules are rules for a reason. I know the Coach & Bryant. Culver teaches toughness everyday on & off the mat if you know anything about the school. Bryant is as tough as they come if he could have gone on he would have. If there wasn’t an illegal move this wouldn’t even be a discussion!!

He wrestled in the Championship finals correct?

3 hours ago, Eagle2 said:

Yes, 8 hours after it happen. 

Shouldn't have taken the opportunity away from Mr. Rumph who many saw as the eventual champ... This was his last opportunity to wrestle flonationals and to have a championship opportunity taken away by a LAYDOWN is ridiculous. I don't know who made the laydown call, but it's sickening.

On 4/12/2018 at 1:45 PM, BigBruda said:

Shouldn't have taken the opportunity away from Mr. Rumph who many saw as the eventual champ... This was his last opportunity to wrestle flonationals and to have a championship opportunity taken away by a LAYDOWN is ridiculous. I don't know who made the laydown call, but it's sickening.

I do think Rumph would have been the champ.  Glad to see he will be wrestling #7 Cole Matthews of PA for Indiana's Dream Team.  Based on Rumph's weight, looks like he could have gone 132 for the Dream Team and faced #2 Real Woods of Il.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.