FloNationals

Mattyb

A quick summary after the evening has closed...

In the quarterfinals:

106 - Jacob Moran
113 - Jesse Mendez
120 - Asa Garcia
126 - Ty Mills
132 - Manzona Bryant
       - Dawson Combest
       - Kris Rumph
145 - Kendall Coleman
170 - Carson Brewer
285 - Mason Parris

Alive in the consolations:

132 - Ian Dembowski (3 consi wins)
138 - Nathan Conley (3 consi wins)
145 - Tristan Sellmer (4 consi wins)
152 - Donnell Washington (3 consi wins)
160 - Joseph Walker (1/1 champ/consi win)
       - Graham Calhoun (1/1 champ/consi win)

My apologies if I missed anyone.  

Fantastic showing by the Indiana guys so far, this could be the best our state has represented in a while. An eighth grader and three 132 pounders in the quarters is beautiful.

Could somebody fill me in on Kendall Coleman? I searched for him on track and the best I could see was an Illinois 3A state runner-up so I assume it would be him. Is he going to be competing in Indiana next season?

2 hours ago, Caleb Spires said:

Fantastic showing by the Indiana guys so far, this could be the best our state has represented in a while. An eighth grader and three 132 pounders in the quarters is beautiful.

Could somebody fill me in on Kendall Coleman? I searched for him on track and the best I could see was an Illinois 3A state runner-up so I assume it would be him. Is he going to be competing in Indiana next season?

Kendall wrestled at Mount Carmel High School in Chicago and will be wrestling for Purdue next year! 2nd at the Walsh Ironman and in the IHSA state finals this year. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.