Desantos kimura

And kicking him in the head doing a cartwheel before hand.

oh, and hitting him with a blast double after the ref had already blown his whistle...

because he intentionally ripped his headgear off...

How he wasn’t disqualified from the rest of the tournament, I have no idea.

the twitter feed someone created for Austin desanto kimora is kinda funny.............but I do not endorse his level of sportsmanship.  Equally as bad was the big crybaby Sam Stoll of Iowa.  big cry baby for a large man

57 minutes ago, JMILL said:

the twitter feed someone created for Austin desanto kimora is kinda funny.............but I do not endorse his level of sportsmanship.  Equally as bad was the big crybaby Sam Stoll of Iowa.  big cry baby for a large man

I must have missed it, what did Stoll do?

2 hours ago, Thor said:

I must have missed it, what did Stoll do?

walked off mat during the Hemida (Maryland) match loss stomping and refused to shake winning wrestlers hand even coach brands tried to get him to go back and he stomped off crying.  As if that was not bad enough then next loss to Kasper of Duke after picking himself up off mat when he got stuck........he reached down and removed ankle bands and the threw them at Kasper hitting him in the back......to Kasper's credit he just laughed at Stoll. 

Just a terrible cry baby.  Hey Big Cry Baby Sam........if you don't like getting beat then you need to get better !!!!

#)) TheCounty

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:28 AM, Caleb Spires said:

And kicking him in the head doing a cartwheel before hand.

oh, and hitting him with a blast double after the ref had already blown his whistle...

because he intentionally ripped his headgear off...

How he wasn’t disqualified from the rest of the tournament, I have no idea.

That flying squirrel was a hoot!

On 3/21/2018 at 8:25 AM, Y2CJ41 said:

Purposely trying to injury your opponent should get you an automatic DQ. He tried ripping Chaz Tucker of Cornell's knee off at EIWA's when he was losing.

That brings up a question I asked myself during the tournament when I heard about the Tucker incident too.  So I will ask you Y2 and other coaches on here.  As a coach, at what point do you say enough is enough and sit the kid, if the tourney itself doesn't DQ him?  Would it have been a crazy thing if the coach made him FF his next match?  I know the answer isn't going to be black and white, but I would appreciate the thoughts of coaches and how they see it from their perspective and how it might differ if it is a kid on your team.