Team State Bid Acceptance List

maligned

4 minutes ago, Ed Pendoski said:

If we are using bench press as the measuring tool, which Welch's bench should we use?  Chad has been lifting with Donehue, while Doug found the treadmill.

Heaven forbid if it's up to Doug's bench.

Greyhounds have not been notified if we're supposed to submit information for the committee.  We'll get Doug on protein powder today!

Head coaches are only allowed on the bench press. Unless you resigned and let a Welch take over.

4 hours ago, Thor said:

They have three returning state qualifiers, one with a 4th place medal last year, as well as another Sinkovics. Carmel brings back Brendan Mattingly, but I don't recognize any other names in their lineup. Carmel may have the better overall dual team, but star power and name recognition could push Mishawaka in.

Is the committee looking name recognition?  Don't make me call Clownbaby to 'make some noise' on the board!

Hooper placed 2nd at 95 and Gunn finished 5th at 117 at middle school state. 

We also have 8 returning semi state qualifiers.  Our only JV loss was to Warren and no one else on in our duals was within 35 points.

12 minutes ago, Ed Pendoski said:

Is the committee looking name recognition?  Don't make me call Clownbaby to 'make some noise' on the board!

Hooper placed 2nd at 95 and Gunn finished 5th at 117 at middle school state. 

We also have 8 returning semi state qualifiers.  Our only JV loss was to Warren and no one else on in our duals was within 35 points.

Like I said, Carmel was probably the better dual team last year. Just making a case for Mishawaka. But please, call Clownbaby, I dare you.

3 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Head coaches are only allowed on the bench press. Unless you resigned and let a Welch take over.

Oh no P, please do not let this happen. They will be fighting with each other in the corner! I've seen many of these fights first hand,  they go something like this:

Chad-"Shut up Doug, you're wrong!"

Doug-"No chad, you're stupid!"

and it goes on and on and on.

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.