Brownsburg RWO - Thursdays at 6:01PM

Darrick Snyder

The #PainTrain is back on the rails.  3X Returning Dual State Champions and 2nd, 1st, and 2nd at IHSAA State will be hosting our RWO every THURSDAY from 6PM-7:30PM - Enter Door 7

Great technique and then lots of live.

Thursday, March 1st - Technique from:

Brayton Lee

3X State Champion

164-1

Ranked #1 in the Country

Full Ride to Minnesota

BLee is absolutely outstanding at showing technique.  Don't miss out on a great opportunity to get ahead of your future opponents! 

#PainTrain

Snyder

• Y2CJ41 changed the title to Brownsburg RWO - Thursdays at 6:01PM

6PM tonight - Thursday - Enter Door 7 and it is going down!

Luckily, Ayersman didn't get hit too hard last night at Warren and will be with us.

BLee is a freak and obviously has incredible technique, but he is even better at showing and explaining it.  Don't miss out!

Snyder

Man, Warren Central was a meatgrinder last night, many studs and many live go's. The thing that stands out the most was Coach Krulik's stories, I don't know if I ever will be the same. I'll never take my puppy Jett over to Krulik's house! But come on out to the 'burg tonight and learn from BLee who is one of the states finest. Maybe one day I'll get a business card and say I helped train him!

We were wall to wall tonight at the 'burg. Had studs from Mooresville, Edgewood, Ben Davis, North Montgomery, West Lafayette, Roncalli, Cascade, and of course Brownsburg. Christian has already said that he will bring some of his Yorktown boys as well for next week, so clear your schedule because it will be another good one next Thursday!

It is almost timeeeeee!  What a freaking room last week! 

We expect another packed room  again Thursday at 6PM -enter Door 7.  Some wrestler named BLee just confirmed he will be in the room again this week.  He's had an okay career...Mulkey again...Mills will make his first appearance at our RWO...plus a bunch of current and future hammers from last week.

Technique from 2X State Runner-up and West Point commit Christian Hunt.  Then, the gloves come off with lots of live!

Don't waste this off-season.  Don't live with regrets.  Take advantage of the off-season!

I have never heard anyone say they regretted working too hard.  People only regret not working hard enough!

Unless you see this we will be banging it out and getting better every Thursday at 6PM.

giphy.gif

#PainTrain

Snyder

Freaking packed again tonight.  Wall to wall. We were right at 60 range. 

Great technique from Hunt.  Then, a lot of live with awesome action all over the room.

Hunt, Mulkey, Rutter going at it. Look other way and it Kreitzer, Barr, Mills. Look other way and it’s Lowery, Curtis, and Montgomery.  Cornwell, Walton, Aiken and so on.  BLee working in with all groups.  I honestly had the most fun watching Lee and Curtis.  Those were fun goes.  

Lots of future studs in the room!

Next week we have Noah Warren coming to the Boneyard.  Noah had a pretty incredible high school career.  You might remember him from standing at the top of the podium at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.  

3rd 4x Marion County champ ever 
7th at state 2016
2nd at state 2017

STATE CHAMPION this year
166-10 career record 

Here’s the room from tonight:

A6444BD7-4689-4509-AB41-DE3C407F3EC7.jpeg

D2BC68DE-70BE-4586-8D90-53F15B3387E5.jpeg

Little late to the game, but we had another great room this past Thursday. Noah Warren was showing some slick technique, we got another stud coming in this Thursday even though its Spring Break, try to get out to see this one! Unfortunately, I will be up in Da Region breathing in steel mill air, needed a little time to decompress and get some studying in. However, I know the 'burg will have studs in attendance for this one, come out and beat them up.

12 hours ago, Coach Seymour said:

Liar....I’ve seen you play mat ball.....I think you drop it when Walton was playing lockdown defense 

Psh...I am definitely not scared of Walton's shaky defense, he could never guard a slot wide out like me anyway, just let me get my shape up and my knee fixed and I'll be ready to roll!

Another packed room tonight!  It was wall to wall. Some adversity to deal with due to construction, but only a couple weeks from the new room...and it’s going to be nasty cool!  

We are off next week Thursday, March 29th due to construction...but the new room is close so don’t worry.  Congrats to Asa Garcia on winning the lower weight lock game and winning a Brownsburg t-shirt. What he does with it I have no clue, but he requested and got a 2XL.  Hmmmm...bad thoughts from the Burg!  Lol.  

Again, we are off the 29th due to construction.  In Future weeks, looking to line up 2x State Champion Asa Garcia, Rooks Brothas, and some Kyle Ayersman guy who won 3 state titles and was like 183-2.  He was okay.  

Thanks to Gleason Mappes for awesome technique tonight.  Here was the room tonight....and keep in mind we are on spring break.  #Packed 

6F7CD5D3-B886-4F43-870D-BCA4F5B00BE9.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Another packed room tonight!  Kyle Hatch showed some nasty funk technique!

Next week we have Kyle Ayersman showing technique.  It will be in our NEW room!   ENTER DOOR 15 for the party.  Coach Ayersman is one of the most credentialed wrestlers in Indiana History:

193-2 high school career

4X State Placer

3X State Champion 

4 year letter winner at Purdue

2016 University Nationals Runner-Up

2016 Cliff Keen Invitational 7th place

2016-2017 Purdue team captain

Here is the room tonight:

37BD7BDB-63E9-4FF4-AA52-83FEA5AB2BDF.jpeg

BC78E5FC-4A5C-41F8-934F-FB170BFCA8DE.jpeg

Edited by Darrick Snyder

Going to be a blast in the BRAND NEW ROOM! come train and learn from a slightly mediocre Kyle Ayersman who won 3 state titles in indiana and placed 3rd once(to be fair though he wrestled babies)

Real talk one of the best Indiana wrestlers in recent history. Train in WORLD CLASS facilities Ill tell ya this would qualify us for a Senior Level RTC between the rooms and high quality fo partners. Plus ill be there so we can hang out 

4 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

Going to be a blast in the BRAND NEW ROOM! come train and learn from a slightly mediocre Kyle Ayersman who won 3 state titles in indiana and placed 3rd once(to be fair though he wrestled babies)

Real talk one of the best Indiana wrestlers in recent history. Train in WORLD CLASS facilities Ill tell ya this would qualify us for a Senior Level RTC between the rooms and high quality fo partners. Plus ill be there so we can hang out 

So Ayersman has everyone beating his drum and he's no longer good enough to do the RWO posts on IndianaMat?  Both posting and teaching too much?  

I'm just glad this board is fully anonymous so he'll (or Fabio or Snyder) will never know who posted this smack talk.  But opening up the new room is going to be awesome.

10 minutes ago, Kookie953 said:

So Ayersman has everyone beating his drum and he's no longer good enough to do the RWO posts on IndianaMat?  Both posting and teaching too much?  

I'm just glad this board is fully anonymous so he'll (or Fabio or Snyder) will never know who posted this smack talk.  But opening up the new room is going to be awesome.

no worries Kevin K, the admins can never tell who is posting on this board........woops !!!   no edit button darn  (LOL)

HeyAnother packed room tonight!  Kyle Hatch show some nasty funk technique!

Next week we have Kyle Ayersman showing technique.  It will be in our NEW room!   ENTER DOOR 15 for the party.  Coach Ayersman is one of the most credentialed wrestlers in Indiana History:

193-2 high school career

4X State Placer

3X State Champion 

4 year letter winner at Purdue

2016 University Nationals Runner-Up

2016 Cliff Keen Invitational 7th place

2016-2017 Purdue team captain

Here is the room tonight:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.