What High School is Kamariyon Nelson going to?

BrennanFan

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, MattM said:

Brownsburg just put a ton of money into redeveloping their downtown area. Now it’s getting all fancy and nice for people now.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.indystar.com/amp/691539002

Oh, I didnt know that. I relied 100% on the advice and direction of the friends we have made through our great sport. I relocated for career opportunity and to give my family a better life.

I was fortunate to secure a home for my family one block from Brownsburg High School. I considered all 3 Schools. I want a safe area to raise my family. You can see the roof of the school from my house. We love the County, the support that we have received from the Indiana wrestling community as a whole, including those from neighboring schools (you know who you are) and hope to have a positive impact with Career, Church, and School. Of course, there has been opposition. Thank you to all who have prayed for my family.

God, Family, Wrestling.

Edited by Matthew Nelson

The home duals have a greater attendance rate than basketball games. The youth program has been strong for quite a few years, too. Nice to be able to consider "staying home" vs. going elsewhere...  Also, the new weight room directly beneath the wrestling room is quite impressive...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.