2018 Dream Team Classic April 14

Y2CJ41

Congrats to team Indiana on a hard fought dual last night! You guys came in and definitely showed some toughness. Great job by my hometown guys Poynter and Rumph! Ty mills, that has got to be one of the sweetest cradles I have ever seen, I’ve watched that video a hundred times lol. Also, I just wanna point out to whoever the “team teemer” guy was on here, I hope you enjoyed watching that perfectly executed double leg by Brayton. You should be ashamed of yourself for going against Lee. 

Ill even sign my name. 

Thattus McMurray

Could someone hit me with some facts on the Rooks and Mulkey situation? I've seen some people say it isn't worth bringing up? Anyone that knows me knows I am a solid guy, I am not trying to start anything just would like to catch the entire story as I clearly missed it yesterday. Some of you guys are acting like we are students at Hogwarts and the event is voldemort and we aren't allowed to talk about it? Any info would be great. I have no dog in the fight, I think they are both legends. Just curious. 

Just now, CoachDuke2.0 said:

Could someone hit me with some facts on the Rooks and Mulkey situation? I've seen some people say it isn't worth bringing up? Anyone that knows me knows I am a solid guy, I am not trying to start anything just would like to catch the entire story as I clearly missed it yesterday. Some of you guys are acting like we are students at Hogwarts and the event is voldemort and we aren't allowed to talk about it? Any info would be great. I have no dog in the fight, I think they are both legends. Just curious. 

Graham Rooks was overweight and Blake Mulkey wrestled in his place, end of discussion.

10 minutes ago, CoachDuke2.0 said:

Some of you guys are acting like we are students at Hogwarts and the event is voldemort and we aren't allowed to talk about it? 

Well there you go.......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.