2018 Dream Team Classic April 14

Y2CJ41

11 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

It's not a knock on the Indiana guys cause the USA team is loaded, but here's my opinion. 

Rumph is my sleeper pick. And Indiana might pickup 2 more wins

Considering most of the state teams only scores around 12-15pts that prediction would likely be standard.  But, hope we can impress some people at a few spots even if the final scores isn’t in our favor.   

Edited by MattM

Followed by Noah Warren and Whittlake...the top ranked fella out of Oregon who is headed to Oklahoma State after decomitting from Penn State. Is this the most daunting task for an upset? Warren brings a solid pedigree from Perry and has had a great career. But this will take everything the young man has.

Warren is still undecided on college right?

Edited by Silvertone1696

2 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

I will update as long as I can; not sure when I am going out for a 'night on the the town'.

Going to be a slow night for you with all thd Indy socialites huddled around Brownsburg’s gym.   

2 minutes ago, MattM said:

Going to be a slow night for you with all thd Indy socialites huddled around Brownsburg’s gym.   

I could throw some stats at you about the availability that still exist on Mass Avenue but for once I would be making them up...not my style.  With that said I already have my 'socialite' with me so I am good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.