2018 Dream Team Classic April 14

Y2CJ41

10 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Very disappointed its on Flo.  Flo doesn't offer an event only purchase.

On a separate note, Joe is there a web site that shows results from past years?

Here is a link to some of the past results

http://wrestlingusa.com/high-school/dream-teams.html

As far as Flo goes the two main reasons I went with them is their national promotion of the event is second to none and I know how much revenue I am getting from the start. With TrackWrestling your revenue is based on how many sales and sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. With the expenses that go with this event I wanted the guaranteed revenue.

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Here is a link to some of the past results

http://wrestlingusa.com/high-school/dream-teams.html

As far as Flo goes the two main reasons I went with them is their national promotion of the event is second to none and I know how much revenue I am getting from the start. With TrackWrestling your revenue is based on how many sales and sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. With the expenses that go with this event I wanted the guaranteed revenue.

Thanks for the reply Joe.  Still don't like the Flo option, but I can see the results in type on here.  But I get the financials behind it.

Is there a place where there is a lineup of all the matches in one place?  

1 hour ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

Couldn’t agree more. 

The best way to watch will always be hopping in your car and coming to Brownsburg. It should be cheaper than a Flo subscription and you get to hang out with a bunch of Indiana wrestling fans.

The costs must be high with getting wrestlers from all over the country to the Burg!

would you mind breakdown the budget for this event? I’m a financial guy so I always enjoy that...

7 minutes ago, navy80 said:

The costs must be high with getting wrestlers from all over the country to the Burg!

would you mind breakdown the budget for this event? I’m a financial guy so I always enjoy that...

I'm not going to share exact numbers, but things we as the hosts are paying for

Flights for USA guys
Housing/Lodging for all kids and some event people
Gear for all wrestlers at a discounted rate, but still lots of gear
Dinner banquet(paying for wrestlers and banquet hall)
Lunch on Saturday
Amongst other expenses such as DJ, referees, police officer, custodians, etc that go along with hosting an event.

2 hours ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

Couldn’t agree more. 

13 hours ago, SWINfan said:

Very disappointed its on Flo.  Flo doesn't offer an event only purchase.

On a separate note, Joe is there a web site that shows results from past years?

As much as I know Flo is looked down upon one thing I like with them is the pomp and circumstance they bring. Their production values are second to none. As some one who LOVES the idea of producing events like this the final product is worth it. 

As for the subscription. If your a big wrestling fan I think its worth to own...I know not everyone has the money but the stuff they do is costly. A single camera can cost upwards of 8-10k dollars for the prograde stuff they use. We want to grow the sport so they need a payment modal.

I know this coming year I want to bring you all the best video coverage in Indiana Wrestling we have seen I want to do Duals of the Week, Big Tournies, Program Features, Interviews, etc. To do what i really want to and try and elevate the production value we are accustomed too i may need to do a gofundme or a patreon account to take donations to get new gear, cover travel, tournament fees if they wont let me in free, etc. This baby idea is just that but i know it would depend on donations from "viewers like you" lol. To bring this back around to Flo they do that but on a HUGE scale with multiple sports and events. Ill gladly pay the 150 yearly between US open, WTT, Fargo, Super 32, and the college duals it more than pays for itself. But yeah i am super annoyed i still see ads lol. Willie might be getting an earful if he shows up.

Who needs a DJ when you have @Fabio Jr.  .... he is not only the Intercontinental Champ and a computer genius, but he is also a singer and a guitar player...  I bet he could entertain the crowd and bring even  more fun and excitement to the event...And no, this is not sarcastic...  

2 minutes ago, AJ said:

Who needs a DJ when you have @Fabio Jr.  .... he is not only the Intercontinental Champ and a computer genius, but he is also a singer and a guitar player...  I bet he could entertain the crowd and bring even  more fun and excitement to the event...And no, this is not sarcastic...  

First off he has challenged Mason Parris to a belt for belt match on Friday...the odds of him still having the belt are slim to none.

Secondly, after the aforementioned match we aren't even sure if Fabio will be in any shape to perform those types of duties..let alone be alive.

18 minutes ago, AJ said:

Forgot about Pistol Pete right down the road and for the right price could very well be YOUR..... Offical Mascot of Dream Team Classic! 

Pistol Pete is registered under the National Federation Mascot Alliance or (NFMA) ®️©️™️ . Sales in tickets will go up 62% in the 1st hour of this potential agreement Guaranteed !

1 minute ago, 3xStateChamp said:

Forgot about Pistol Pete right down the road and for the right price could very well be YOUR..... Offical Mascot of Dream Team Classic! 

Pistol Pete is registered under the National Federation Mascot Alliance or (NFMA) ®️©️™️ . Sales in tickets will go up 62% in the 1st hour of this potential agreement Guaranteed !

Sorry, Brownsburg High School is a gun free zone.

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

First off he has challenged Mason Parris to a belt for belt match on Friday...the odds of him still having the belt are slim to none.

Secondly, after the aforementioned match we aren't even sure if Fabio will be in any shape to perform those types of duties..let alone be alive.

First off I challenged no one.....lets clear that up right now....

Being the world champ puts a target on your back....but just so ya know

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, Thor said:

I don't understand why everyone hates Flo so much? What's the other alternative, track? I have never had a good streaming experience from them. Flo brings great production value, better commentators, and better streaming than track

Nobody likes Flo Arena other than that it’s worth every penny . IMO

Edited by 3xStateChamp

5 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

plus you get to hang out with these guys

IMG_1239.jpg

@Fabio Jr. having guests over for weekend ?  I hope he has hired a cleaning crew !!!

Well the neighbors will be happy because hopefully the lawn will get mowed for the year

@Y2CJ41 you may have to mow sat morning but still cheaper than a hotel I guess (hope you are not allergic to cats)

Flo and track need an acquisition/merger to dominate the wrestling world!

everyone enjoys looking at brackets and the past results of each wrestler. With Flo, you can barely navigate Flo arena before you give up and look on indianamat for results. 

Track brackets are super easy to navigate. 

Once flo fixes their bracketing software, they’ll take over. Surely they know it’s terrible right?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.