2018 Dream Team Classic April 14

Y2CJ41

At Brownsburg High School the best seniors from Indiana will face off against the best seniors from the USA. This is the first time the event will be held here.

Projected lineup

113- Jose Diaz

120- Tylor Triana

126- Ty Mills

132- Graham Rooks

138- Kris Rumph

145- Christian Hunt

152- Brayton Lee

160- Gleason Mappes

170- Noah Warren

182- Conner Graber

195- Lucas Davison

220- Mason Parris

285- Isaiah McWilliams

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

At Brownsburg High School the best seniors from Indiana will face off against the best seniors from the USA. This is the first time the event will be held here.

Projected lineup

113- Jose Diaz

120- Tylor Triana

126- Ty Mills

132- Graham Rooks

138- Kris Rumph

145- Christian Hunt

152- Brayton Lee

160- Gleason Mappes

170- Noah Warren

182- Conner Graber

195- Lucas Davison

220- Mason Parris

285- Isaiah McWilliams

So is this the Gold “Gorillas” ?

3 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Hearing some commitments and so far it's a

Flo/Intermat/WrestlingUSA Senior ranking

4/3/1 vs. a state semi-finalist

1/1/1 vs. a state champ

3/3/2 vs. one of our #1's

Once I get the okay to name names I'll start announcing match-ups

Tried to figure out who you were talking about and man those rankings are weird lol. Like flo has Jacori Teemer #1 at 138 but I dont even see him on intermat rankings. We only have one state semi finalist but at that weight Glory is ranked #1 on both sites lol

17 minutes ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

Tried to figure out who you were talking about and man those rankings are weird lol. Like flo has Jacori Teemer #1 at 138 but I dont even see him on intermat rankings. We only have one state semi finalist but at that weight Glory is ranked #1 on both sites lol

I think it's Joey Melendez vs Tylor Triana for the semi finalist (semi finalist last year). Sasso is ranked at 152, so that's my guess for who's wrestling a number one, B-lee. And the 1/1/1 I'm gonna take a shot and say Gavin Hoffman vs Lucas Davison

On 2/18/2018 at 11:16 AM, V and M's Dad said:

So is this the Gold “Gorillas” ?

This is called doing something to showcase the talent in our state and not caring about a jabroni running a fake national tournament.

This event will be showcased and promoted on FloWrestling for the whole country to watch.

1 minute ago, Thor said:

I think it's Joey Melendez vs Tylor Triana for the semi finalist (semi finalist last year). Sasso is ranked at 152, so that's my guess for who's wrestling a number one, B-lee. And the 1/1/1 I'm gonna take a shot and say Gavin Hoffman vs Lucas Davison

When he said 1 of our #1s I figured he meant parris or lee

1 hour ago, navy80 said:

Y2, can some info on this event?

former Indiana wrestlers who competed etc? I may make a trip to the burg for this!

Here is the past information
http://wrestlingusa.com/high-school/dream-teams.html

This year's event will be April 14th at Brownsburg High School. The meet is scheduled to start at 6pm with a DJ and other cool activities planned.

Past participants include
2015- Garrett Pepple LBD vs. Jacob Schwarm(Iowa) 6-0
2012- Jason Tsirtsis WBMD vs. Gabriel Moreno (Iowa), 22-8
2010- Michael Duckworth LBD vs. Andy Spangler(Illinois) 8-6
2010- Frankie Porras LBD vs. Nick Dardanes(Illinois) 7-3
2005- Angel Escobedo- Did not wrestle due to injury
2005- Matt Coughlin WBTF vs Andrew Vasquez (Texas) 19-3
2004- Alex Tsirtsis WBD vs. David Juaregui(California) 7-5
2002- Nate Moore WBD vs. Joe Whipperfurth(Wisconsin) 6-3

2 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

This is called doing something to showcase the talent in our state and not caring about a jabroni running a fake national tournament.

This event will be showcased and promoted on FloWrestling for the whole country to watch.

Good for you guys and the work you put in. I am looking forward to going and watching.  I wasn’t ready for the “ Jibroni “.  Quality!!

14 minutes ago, base said:

Shaping up to be a great day of wrestling - congratulations Joe and whoever else did all the work to bring this to Indiana!  Looking forward to seeing the names

thanks base, It was a lot of work but @Y2CJ41 helped out a little bit

Edited by JMILL

34 minutes ago, JMILL said:

thanks base, It was a lot of work but @Y2CJ41 helped out a little bit

I agree, @JMILL has volunteered to pay for all the USA guys' flights out of his own pocket so that we don't lose money. For all the bad things I have said about him, he really stepped it up for this event.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.