Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
thegh138

GRANBY

Recommended Posts

 

11 minutes ago, TripleB said:

I must have missed that, did he sneak one in?

none of them scored, but he tried about 15 or so

Edited by hogleg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty classy a bunch grown men ridiculing a kid who has overcome more adversity at such a young age than any of you will ever have to. Grow up. I’m sure you’d be quick to say these things to his 2 older brothers and father’s faces as well? Highly unlikely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

Pretty classy a bunch grown men ridiculing a kid who has overcome more adversity at such a young age than any of you will ever have to. Grow up. I’m sure you’d be quick to say these things to his 2 older brothers and father’s faces as well? Highly unlikely. 

They see me rollin

they hatin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

Pretty classy a bunch grown men ridiculing a kid who has overcome more adversity at such a young age than any of you will ever have to. Grow up. I’m sure you’d be quick to say these things to his 2 older brothers and father’s faces as well? Highly unlikely. 

Did I miss something here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idc if it’s all in fun or not quite honestly. My brother has a heart of gold and people want to make fun of him? Need I remind you of the loss of our brother a few years ago? He doesn’t need to get on here to see this garbage. And if you want to find out shoottowin come make yourself known next year when we’re at the bank again. This never needed to be posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

Idc if it’s all in fun or not quite honestly. My brother has a heart of gold and people want to make fun of him? Need I remind you of the loss of our brother a few years ago? He doesn’t need to get on here to see this garbage. And if you want to find out shoottowin come make yourself known next year when we’re at the bank again. This never needed to be posted.

I think you are reading waaaaay more into this than needed.  I loved the action in the match by Black.   Not sure why you think people are making fun of anyone in this topic.  Lighten up a bit.  I know it is a disappointing loss, but nobody here is giving anyone a hard time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem.  I won't wait that long.  Nobody made fun of your brother.  You're taking exception and picking a fight unnecessarily, but we can talk more in person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

Idc if it’s all in fun or not quite honestly. My brother has a heart of gold and people want to make fun of him? Need I remind you of the loss of our brother a few years ago? He doesn’t need to get on here to see this garbage. And if you want to find out shoottowin come make yourself known next year when we’re at the bank again. This never needed to be posted.

I should probably just let it be and move on, but the smart ass in me just isn’t letting that happen.

Nobody is making fun of Andrew, as a person or a wrestler. He was rolling all around for a majority of the match, I assume many others were like me and thought it was awesome that he kept trying it. Showed confidence and against almost any other 113 it would work. Relax a bit, man. You’re taking something that isn’t a personal attack at all as a personal attack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go for it. We’ll be in 102. And yes disappointing but this post was just unnecessary. That’s why I’m saying something not bc I’m upset over his loss, it’s taken with humility just as he showed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

Go for it. We’ll be in 102. And yes disappointing but this post was just unnecessary. That’s why I’m saying something not bc I’m upset over his loss, it’s taken with humility just as he showed. 

Can you pinpoint where anyone was on this topic making fun of or taking personal shots at him?  Sorry but I just don't see it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

I’d have to say the reactions to the comments are pretty good indicators of the type of comments made. TripleBs “sneak one in”

Again.....where is the post where anyone is making fun of anyone?  You are the only one seeing it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely regionrat! Every minute of it.  We hope to be under them again next year! Just didn’t see the point of these posts.  As for the rest I’m done discussing this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully when Andrew reads this thread he will comprehend it for what it was, a post about more Granbys being run in one match, than most folks had seen before.  That isn't "making fun."  It's an observation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

Absolutely regionrat! Every minute of it.  We hope to be under them again next year! Just didn’t see the point of these posts.  As for the rest I’m done discussing this. 

Bye 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.