most impressive TODAY??

oldfat119

106- David Pierson surprised me finishing 4th.

113- Boarmen with a hurt knee finishing 3rd

120-Ray Rioux 33-10 finishing 3rd and ahead of his two nemesis Boe and Campbell

132-Krietzer finishing 4th. 

145- Schoneegge finishing 3rd with wins over selmer and graves

152- Elliot Rogers making it to the finals... What?? This kid turns it on at the state tournament.

182-Sila Allred going 3 wins and 1 loss in a LOADED 182 weight class.

195- Hansen making the finals

Stits getting 4th! This kid got 4th at semi state and has 14 losses! This is the Elliot Rogers this year

Here are a few things that impressed me today and a few that didn’t.

Impressive

1.Asa Garcia wrestled like a man on a mission. The way he handled Smiley and Mills was awesome.

2. Rumph’s takedown game. He was fast, strong, and was scoring points with ease. The way he scored on Lee and Melloh...wow.

3. Rader, not sure if it was the way he went after it in the final or his mustache.

4. Fattore-the way he handled the controversy, with class.

5. The beard game in the Avon and Wabash corner was strong!

6. I hate to admit it, but Cathedral wrestled lights out all tournament series. 

Not impressive (not in any order)

1. Fair’s singlet, sorry but I like the Perry blue

2. Tonte’s shoes, I thought Krulik was killing something?

3. I had Mulkey winning it all, but I was not impressed with the way he wrestled. I wished he would have been more aggressive.

4. Little Rooks. I also had him winning, but he just didn’t let it go. That four point stance I think hurts him more than helps. 

5. The lack of breakfast food offered to all of us early risers at Bankers life.

6. We didn’t get a Mongolian protest. When Snyder took off the tie I thought it was coming

Edited by leaveitonthemat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.