Ouch

Regionrat1

6 minutes ago, regionrat1 said:

B. Lee is a bad man / ouch / I may have to move to Brownsburg / I think he gets the Coosgrove award

His hand fighting and neutral game is unreal! Can't wait to see him on the next level. But that whole emphasizing the back breaker at the end of the match twice and then making Washington shake his hand is ridiculous... im all for kids shaking the opponents hand at the end of the match but if Portage is going to be penalized a team point or anything then Brownsburg should be penalized as well I mean Brayton did it twice and was really trying to emphasize it can't expect Washington to shake his hand after that.

15 minutes ago, regionrat1 said:

Sometimes a young mans needs to learn a little humility -

Haters gon hate.

BLee is one of the most humble kids I’ve ever been around.  He is also one of the fiercest competitors I’ve ever seen, which is what makes him the wrestler he is.  If a kid just wrestls him, I have never seen him be anything but gracious.  If you try to show him up by doing a lot of talking and then shoving/punching him in the face after the first period, then you’re going to get the angry BLee that’s going to respond in kind.

If others on this thread are talking about  being unsportsmanlike in his takedowns and cutting kids...the kid likes TDs.  If he liked pins and pinned kids in a few seconds, is that more “sportsmanlike”?

The lesson?  Don’t be a jerk to BLee and things will be fine.

And if any of you people actually knew the kid, you wouldn’t be talking.  

2 minutes ago, Kookie953 said:

Haters gon hate.

BLee is one of the most humble kids I’ve ever been around.  He is also one of the fiercest competitors I’ve ever seen, which is what makes him the wrestler he is.  If a kid just wrestls him, I have never seen him be anything but gracious.  If you try to show him up by doing a lot of talking and then shoving/punching him in the face after the first period, then you’re going to get the angry BLee that’s going to respond in kind.

If others on this thread are talking about  being unsportsmanlike in his takedowns and cutting kids...the kid likes TDs.  If he liked pins and pinned kids in a few seconds, is that more “sportsmanlike”?

The lesson?  Don’t be a jerk to BLee and things will be fine.

And if any of you people actually knew the kid, you wouldn’t be talking.  

all good / in front of a large stage the emtions grow/ Portage has a little moxy too/ wrestling is a tough sport

21 minutes ago, Kookie953 said:

And if anyone missed it, BLee was gracious to the officials, the Zionsville coaches, and Wagner after the semifinal match.

He then congratulated Wagner again while walking off and appeared to say some nice things.

Everyone knows he is a great kid and very respectful. I'm just saying hard to make Washington shake his hand after getting dominated 17-2 and then Lee emphasizing twice the break breaker. 

6 minutes ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

Everyone knows he is a great kid and very respectful. I'm just saying hard to make Washington shake his hand after getting dominated 17-2 and then Lee emphasizing twice the break breaker. 

I thought it was the refs doing that (telling Washington to go shake his hand) but maybe just me.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.