Inaugural Brennan Cosgrove Trophy

BrennanFan

Similar to the Hodge Trophy in College Wrestling, the Brennan Cosgrove Trophy celebrates the most dominate wrestler at the Indiana state tournament. 10 years ago In 2008 the state of Indiana witnessed the most impressive dominating performance by an individual in the state tournament that will never be repeated. To celebrate this achievement a select number of individuals will vote on the most dominating individual performance this year and the years to come. 

The winner will be announced at the conclusion of the state tournament. Best of luck to all competitors. 

Just now, leaveitonthemat said:

He is, but I’m pretty sure that Parris could beat every kid entered. I think they should do a king of the mat and line up all the state champs and wrestle him. 

You might need Kyle Synder to beat him / I say he could beat Stevenson / Paris is a freak athlete

17 hours ago, BrennanFan said:

Similar to the Hodge Trophy in College Wrestling, the Brennan Cosgrove Trophy celebrates the most dominate wrestler at the Indiana state tournament. 10 years ago In 2008 the state of Indiana witnessed the most impressive dominating performance by an individual in the state tournament that will never be repeated. To celebrate this achievement a select number of individuals will vote on the most dominating individual performance this year and the years to come. 

The winner will be announced at the conclusion of the state tournament. Best of luck to all competitors. 

....also similar to the big monkey award on this site....just sayin'

4 hours ago, regionrat1 said:

You might need Kyle Synder to beat him / I say he could beat Stevenson / Paris is a freak athlete

Gable Stevenson is a freak of an athlete himself, as well as a very accomplished wrestler. Would love to see this match happen, and looks like we probably will a few times over the next few years.

Just now, 1prouddad said:

Parris is good, but Stevenson is on another level. 

Did you watch him wrestle the 220 lbs of Minnisota - the kid was a cadet world champ/ he gave Stevenson all he could handle/ I'm lookin forward to Michigan verse mINNY IN 2 YEARS

19 minutes ago, regionrat1 said:

Did you watch him wrestle the 220 lbs of Minnisota - the kid was a cadet world champ/ he gave Stevenson all he could handle/ I'm lookin forward to Michigan verse mINNY IN 2 YEARS

Yeah, Kerkvleit is no joke as well. Heck, I'd love to see them pair off before jumping a weight class against an animal like Stevenson. No knock on Parris as I think a stud. Heck, the young man just broke a 80+ year old record for pinfall in State series. Best of luck to him at Michigan. 

• 11 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.