Biggest upsets ?

Jayruss

36 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

With Brewer and Tirana both going down by pinfall, it's definitely a bracket buster for some. 

Yea... that was a tough one! Proud of my guy had a solid run. Just wrestled a bad match. Mahan did great. Back to the drawing board and practice on Monday! Good luck to all the placers! 

Feel bad for Tiranas too. Great family. 

7 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Yea... that was a tough one! Proud of my guy had a solid run. Just wrestled a bad match. Mahan did great. Back to the drawing board and practice on Monday! Good luck to all the placers! 

Still got a huge fan in me..Mahan looked frikkn huge too..No doubt y'all will be back and better than ever.

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

You should be proud! Your son is a stud and unfortunately he a bad match when it mattered. I will be pulling for him the next 2 years that's for sure... I would of loved to have seen him vs Warren this year. Also it seemed like every scramble went Mahan's way... not taking anything from Mahan he is also a stud and capitalized but couldn't believe how the scrambles went during that match. 

Edited by Wrestlingaddict101

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.