Friday night / Saturday PRE-finals broadcast

HolsteinKing

Track Wrestling is your source.  $15 for everything up to the finals Saturday night.  Then Fox Sports Indiana or IHSAAtv depending on where you live.  With Directv I get it on Fox Sports Midwest Alternate, Channel 671-4.  But I live outside IN and pay for the sports package.  For any others outside the FS IN viewing area and Directv customers, I suggest calling and adding the sports package for roughly $10-$15/month.  You can cancel on Monday and I believe they will only pro-rate the charges so you can record it on DVR and watch live for $5 or less.

So this was frustrating 

im on my iPhone trying to purchase the ihsaa event and it would only give me the 50 dollar gold membership option on track wrestling 

wtf man i just want today and tomorrow 

so i spent about a half an hour,  growing more and more frustrated 

and then I went to this old relic thingy called a personal computer where u sit down and look at a monitor...

it worked perfectly... wtf Broseph???

also am I goona be able to watch matches on our ipads and phones??? Or just the pc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.