1 pound allowance @ state **Confirmed**

brickfor6

• Y2CJ41 changed the title to 1 pound allowance @ state **Not confirmed**
36 minutes ago, Sydokun said:

Should be 3 total on Friday and 4 total on Sat. Per rules. To make it 3 and 3 is crap.

Why the whining? it's the same for everyone.  Only need to make weight 2 more times (only 1 time for half).  All can put on as much weight as they want on Sunday.

2 minutes ago, WOC said:

Why the whining? it's the same for everyone.  Only need to make weight 2 more times (only 1 time for half).  All can put on as much weight as they want on Sunday.

Well... I think if it’s a rule then it needs to be applied. Just needs to be consistent. 

Not sure that the kids care. These kids are all battled tested. They will be fine. 

According to an email forwarded to me from Coach Tonte, there will be an extra pound on Saturday, so that they do not need to make the same weight each day. So, 109 Friday and 110 Saturday.

Robert said he would send an email in the morning to everyone. That being said, I would wait until you received that email to start banking on an extra pound Saturday morning. I always err on the side of caution when telling kids about a weight allowance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.