State predictions?

anymoues

22 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

My predictions

1. More people will be disappointed in their shaved ice than ever before
2. There will be a group of fans from Northwest Indiana that will refuse to do the wave
3. Complaints over security preventing seat saving will rise 50%
4. Refs will be booed three times 
5. The semi-finals will have four overtime matches

The True Question is How many times Do we Hear TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! 

Main prediction on the team race:

Brownsburg has a legitimate shot of ending the team conversation early by getting at least 4 in the finals. Constantly a bonus-point threat when they are on the mat but like many said, it'll all come down to a few matches v. Cathedral in certain spots to keep them in the hunt.

Cathedral has strength in numbers, and an insanely good chance of having quite a few semi finalists. That's what could get them through

East, while having 8 in it, has to show up tonight and surprise us in a few weight classes to stay in the conversation. I predict they get 5 of 8 out, which isn't bad, but they have to just keep their momentum going.

I see Cathedral pulling it off, in fairly close fashion in what is to be a tight 3-team race in the end.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.