State Hangout 1 of 2 Tuesday at 8:37pm ET/7:37pm CT

Y2CJ41

13 minutes ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

Love the hangouts guys. Thanks. Also want to throw in there... Mike you do a great job with the rankings and I know its not easy thank you

Thank you we love putting them on. Also I appreciate it the rankings are fun and hopefully we are able to recognize these kids who do well all season. 

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

Man... I was just thinking Nick. Looking for love on a hangout may get you catfished by jmill, triple B, Pistol Pete, Uncle Jimmy, or someone like that. 

What in tar nations are you talking about ? Pistol Pete is a Noddleing for Catfish 3xStateChamp back home in Oklahoma. I’d pull out Ol’ Pistol Trigger Finger dip in the pond, that would bring every single Catfish to his side of the pond . Got’em! If that didn’t work Pistol just pull out his Colt 45’s shoot them varmints dead ! Wooooooooo Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

BC1B3547-818B-4A9E-9835-2CA60A9221A7.jpegSee that Trigger Finger, Fastest Around !

Edited by 3xStateChamp

19 minutes ago, 3xStateChamp said:

What in tar nations are you talking about ? Pistol Pete is a Noddleing for Catfish 3xStateChamp back home in Oklahoma. I’d pull out Ol’ Pistol Trigger Finger dip in the pond, that would bring every single Catfish to his side of the pond . Got’em! If that didn’t work Pistol just pull out his Colt 45’s shoot them varmints dead ! Wooooooooo Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

BC1B3547-818B-4A9E-9835-2CA60A9221A7.jpeg

I want TeamGarcia back.............Pistol Pete sucks !!!!

On 2/14/2018 at 11:12 AM, 3xStateChamp said:

I read he Died a Muted, Censored voice by the Man . RIP 

had to get rid of that pic, because it was scary (I am not from the mean streets)...........Pistol you gotta lighten up bud, you are way to serious on here.....LOL  !!!   TeamGarcia is not dead, I saw him Sunday at MS State cheering on several of the #YoungerGunz.  He will be back if for no other reason to annoy the creator of this site.  Heck you can mute TeamGarcia but you just can't keep a good man down even if you have the power of the button on the computer. 

Side note FabioJr loves TeamGarcia and he would never let anything bad happen to him by the over bearing man !!!

<Pound Sign>HendricksCountySmellsFunny   #PainTrain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.