Middle school state how it went

rmonroe294

I hope this group who are looking into it will improve the experience. 

Change the Venue, full mats, move the date of MS state closer to the date of Council Bluff Iowa, have a qualifier 50 plus kids in a bracket to be complete in one day is not good for any wrestlers, scratch weigh ins, seeding should never be trackwrestling. 

The weighin card was an improvement.

Good luck to those who will be wrestling in this event in the future.

1 minute ago, wwatson said:

Change the Venue, full mats, move the date of MS state closer to the date of Council Bluff Iowa, have a qualifier 50 plus kids in a bracket to be complete in one day is not good for any wrestlers, scratch weigh ins, seeding should never be trackwrestling. 

I agree with you I got home 2am went to work at 5

12 hours ago, wwatson said:

People down below are drinking ice water when Watson is a voice of reason !!!!   LOL !!   (#)) TheCounty  #PainTrain

All things considered, I think New Castle does a great job.  With that being said, I think the tournament has outgrown its current format.

I really hope the committee looks into regional sites...  I know there are cons to making this tournament a 2 weekend event, but I believe the pros will outweigh them.

Wow... there was some great wrestling on Sunday...  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.