Who's sending the most to STATE?!?

navy80

3 hours ago, Seabass1989 said:

Not the most by any means.... but proud to say 1a Central Noble sends 4 to the bank and tie for 2nd in the team race. Proud to be a former Cougar! 

Central Noble really came on strong this season. Leffers and Kunkel were a big surprise this season but they were dominant.

A great day for the Cathedral Irish! 5 Champs, 2 Runners-up, 1 - 3rd, and 2 - 4th place finishers. Caleb Oliver avenging a fall to Jevian Ross in the ticket round was huge. And so was Lucasz Walendzak avenging a loss to Rose in the ticket round. And frosh Andrew Wilson advancing in a loaded 126 class knocking off a senior 2017 finalist in the ticket round. 

The boys positioned themselves as well as possible for a title run next weekend. 2 Cathedral Champs and I think we can hold off Brownsburg, Portage, Chesterton, and Columbus East. I think it comes down to who wins 138 (Mulkey, Melloh, or Rumph). I like our chances! Have a great week in the room, lads! 

52 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

A great day for the Cathedral Irish! 5 Champs, 2 Runners-up, 1 - 3rd, and 2 - 4th place finishers. Caleb Oliver avenging a fall to Jevian Ross in the ticket round was huge. And so was Lucasz Walendzak avenging a loss to Rose in the ticket round. And frosh Andrew Wilson advancing in a loaded 126 class knocking off a senior 2017 finalist in the ticket round. 

The boys positioned themselves as well as possible for a title run next weekend. 2 Cathedral Champs and I think we can hold off Brownsburg, Portage, Chesterton, and Columbus East. I think it comes down to who wins 138 (Mulkey, Melloh, or Rumph). I like our chances! Have a great week in the room, lads! 

Dawson Combest might have something to say about that!

4 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

2 Cathedral Champs and I think we can hold off Brownsburg, Portage, Chesterton, and Columbus East. I think it comes down to who wins 138 (Mulkey, Melloh, or Rumph).

You woke up too early this morning. You must still be super sleepy. Combest says go back to bed bud. 

1 hour ago, Tony McGinley said:

You woke up too early this morning. You must still be super sleepy. Combest says go back to bed bud. 

Or, was I just going to bed, Tony?? And, of course Combest. The only weight where 4 of the 5 main IHSAA team competitors have major leverage winning the weight class. Should be fun. 

Edited by IndianaWrestlingGuy1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.