FW Semi-State Webcast

The Berne Witness will webcast the Fort Wayne Semi-State from start to finish this Saturday. We plan to have every match on screen. Believe they're planning to start at 8:30 a.m.

Watch at http://bernewitness.com/webcast/ or follow us on Facebook and watch through Facebook Live. 

Edited by The Berne Witness

Appreciate all of our viewers today. Was fun bringing you all of the wrestling action and we’ve enjoyed interacting with you on social media. Congrats to all of today’s state qualifiers and their coaches. We wish you the best next weekend at state. 

Bernie, after watching most of your coverage I feel the need to express my thought on your coverage of the New Haven/Fort Wayne wrestling semi-state. I hope you do not take this the wrong way but that was the best dam coverage I have ever witnessed. Others only need to follow your example. I bow to you over and over again....Thank you soooo much !!! :)

2 hours ago, fearless fly said:

Bernie, after watching most of your coverage I feel the need to express my thought on your coverage of the New Haven/Fort Wayne wrestling semi-state. I hope you do not take this the wrong way but that was the best dam coverage I have ever witnessed. Others only need to follow your example. I bow to you over and over again....Thank you soooo much !!! :)

The problem with it, is that it makes it easy for me to be lazy and not leave my house to go to Fort Wayne.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.