Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Y2CJ41

Semi-State Hangout 1 of 2 Tuesday 8:45pm ET

Recommended Posts

Sweet. One can only surmise that Thursday will bring the reappearance of @Dingo Brigade from his garage? Bring it..can't wait..highlight of State Series Season. Always cracks me up..lookin' like Edge from U2. "Hello, Hello..I'm in a place called Vertigo Dingo'sGarage...

Edited by UncleJimmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was good stuff last night.  Very entertaining.      Just a couple comments,  Mike only has 4 Logansport Regional kids getting through.  They didn't get the best draws and not saying he's wrong, is it down this much this year?  Well see.  Whats even more sadder that the EC semi-state is down this at least according to the genius ratings, and Logansport might even have regressed.    Anyway,  im Ummmmm, still Konfidant in my four tacos:unsure:.  Ya, Ya, in the bank.   

Check out Y2 on the 145 weight class,   He has Levian Bell in the bracket,   well instead of Leevan Ball of North White.  Check out the audio.  How can you go against one of the best running backs in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

That was good stuff last night.  Very entertaining.      Just a couple comments,  Mike only has 4 Logansport Regional kids getting through.  They didn't get the best draws and not saying he's wrong, is it down this much this year?  Well see.  Whats even more sadder that the EC semi-state is down this at least according to the genius ratings, and Logansport might even have regressed.    Anyway,  im Ummmmm, still Konfidant in my four tacos:unsure:.  Ya, Ya, in the bank.   

Check out Y2 on the 145 weight class,   He has Levian Bell in the bracket,   well instead of Leevan Ball of North White.  Check out the audio.  How can you go against one of the best running backs in the NFL.

Sometimes we have to give fake news on the show. You know i gotta get my 7 Logansport guys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

Sometimes we have to give fake news on the show. You know i gotta get my 7 Logansport guys 

LOL,   You would seriously get a lot of votes for whatever office you ran for.  Seriously.  There will be some real good matches with consequences and always seems like the Logansport guys come up short a point or two.  Maybe the guys from down south could swing one of these close  matches or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can assure you Wrestling Scholar that the Crown Point boys are not taking any Logansport wrestlers for granted. From what we have seen they are all really tough and well coached kids. Should be some great matches....Good Luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

LOL,   You would seriously get a lot of votes for whatever office you ran for.  Seriously.  There will be some real good matches with consequences and always seems like the Logansport guys come up short a point or two.  Maybe the guys from down south could swing one of these close  matches or two.

Reiser for Mayor.........of Regiontown!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.